Prologue

You sat at a table, scrolling through your phone. Reminiscing about old memories and old friends. You giggle and laugh at fond memories and bad choices you all collectively made as teens, and you remember how Bakugo lit the girls hair on fire at an examination. You laughed your ass off from the stands and made sure to take a picture of it for future reference.

You stab your still-cold-hot dog and grimace at the cold center. Nasty. It had been 5 years since you graduated from UA and still keep in close contact with your friends, all of them became successful heroes and made tons of money, while you? You were busy doing other things. Sure, you weren't super successful or anything you were still friends with them! But the amount of offers you get from them makes you feel a little inferior. They always say you can ask them for any kind of help if you need it, but you don't want to rely on your friends.

Of course you love them like family, I mean they were practically your family! Minus Mineta, but it makes you feel guilty if you ask for something and cannot give something in return. But still, you miss them. You miss being all together, more or less. You miss Mina and your weekly sleepovers. You miss Uraraka and her shameless kindness. You miss Momo, and her sheltered innocence. But most importantly, you miss bakugo and the way he keeps you on your toes. I heard he got a girlfriend.

Apparently, you thought there wasn't a soul on this earth that could handle that walking firecracker. But still how in the heel did he manage that? You wonder about what kind of girl she could possibly be. Maybe some sweet and kind girl from the country. Or maybe a nice classy girl? Or even another hero who happened to catch his interest? Well, maybe you would get to meet her at the reunion! The class 1-A annual reunion. It was basically just an excuse to see each other and plan a party, but no one was gonna complain. Usually they kept their partners to themselves but sometimes a partner would manage to get themselves invited. Like Sero's last girlfriend. She was hilarious and god did Sero look head over heels. Well, he usually was head over heels for ALL his girlfriends but that's besides the point.

Everything was packed, your hotel room was secured, and you had your entire trip planned. It was only 2 nights, and you booked the cheapest hotel room you could find, and you intend to spend 80% of the trip with anybody who asks. See! Planning. All you had to worry about now was the tickets for the plane. You could of course just let Momo know you were coming down and she would cover ALL of it, but again you didn't want to rely on anybody especially your long time friends. You had your hero license and everything, but you just couldn't find the right agency to apply for.

In the meantime, living paycheck to paycheck would be your norm. Maybe Tokyo would bring some nice work opportunities? Whatever, you were going to go there, enjoy your stay and come back and then try to improve your little situation.

The focus should be on enjoying your stay with your successful, attractive, friends. But of course, we want to find out who that little girlfriend is, hm? You went to school with the bitch, and just like his quirk he was a ticking time bomb. Which is why it really helped a lot to have a quirk that put people to sleep with a touch. 'Lethargy' it puts anything you come in contact with, asleep.

And most of the time, Bakugo was on the receiving end of that touch. But again, he was one of your bestfriends. Beside Mina, Kirishima, and Izuku. It was always Bakugo tolerating both you and Kirishima while you try to stop each other from doing something stupid. And then there was the crush you used to have on Bakugo. He was never one for relationships, much too focused on his ambition. And of course your admired that! But- it irritated you that someone beat you to the punch.

Of course he had relationships but most of them fizzled out into nothing-ness, and you were just there for the ride. And of course to give him advice, that most of the time he never used. But what really itched your brain was why their relationship was public. Bakugo was a realistic man, he always thought of the pros and cons to everything. And he always kept them private to save both parties reputations. Even if it just looked like he didn't care, you knew better.