C'mon! (+18)

WARNING: EXPLICIT! This is very explicit, there is name calling, impact play, choking, and hints of bondage and sub/dom dynamics Positions: Missionary(?) and mating press along with cunnilingus.  Please read at your own accord. 

Your tank top and bra littered the floor as you grabbed at the blondes neck, kissing him as he flips you over onto the bottom of the bed. 

"No! No, no no." 

you shake your hands in defense and he quirks a brow. 

"Then how d'ya plan to do this then?"

 he asks, pushing some of your hair out of your now, sweaty face. 

"I dunno, we just can't do it like this." 

He cackles, flopping down beside you. 

"Fine then, sit on my face then." 

You freeze, stunned. 

"Ex-fucking-scuse me? No way, you're injured and I am grown ass woman, I will crush you." 

You laugh awkwardly, and look to see him giving you a highly unimpressed look. 

"Bullshit. You think I can't lift you? You can get up here on your own, or I will do it for you, pretty." 

You shake your head once again, and he groans in pain you instantly rush to cup his wound. 

"See? I told you! You should be more carefu-" 

He grins at you with a predatory glint in his eye, his hands flying to your waist, bringing you up to sit on his chest.

He grins up at you while your hands fling themselves up to your face to hide yourself from his blazing gaze. 

When you peak through the gaps you are met with a heavenly sight, the man with a warm genuine smile with his arms coops around your waist and holding you to his chin with your knees are pressed up against the pillows beside his head. 

You sigh in defeat and he chuckles, leaning back. 

"C'mon now, hurry it up. Wanna taste 'ya." 

His words send shivers down your spine while you melt about how they feel like pure honey. 

You bring yourself in front of his face, hovering just above him. 

He slowly lets his eyes sink from your face down to your crotch right in front of him, pulling at the elastic of your panties. 

He frowns when he see's you trying to close your legs despite him being in the way. 

"Tsk, none of that."

 He shoves a rough and calloused hand under one of your thighs, pushing them apart and forcing you down onto his face. 

Gasping at the sensation your hands fly to tangle themselves in his blonde locks. 

You mumble a few curses while you feel his wide grin from under you. 

You look down to meet the vermilion eyes boring into yours. 

His hands grip your thighs, forcing you down impossibly further while you squirm under his heavy gaze. 

He kisses your clit and watches in glee while you tremble. 

He lets out what almost sounds like a growl when you tug on his hair, mumbling to do it harder. 

And soon enough you're fucking yourself on his face. 

His fingers are digging into your thighs while you rock yourself back and forth over his face.