Extra 5: No Cheating (18+)

CW: Penetration, some hair-pulling, and some scratching (not really)

You pull the popcorn bowl in your lap, holding onto it for dear life as his hand rests on your hip and thigh. 

You shakily glance at his hand when he moves it, resting his chin against his fist while his other hand draws small circles on your hips. 

When he catches your eye, he smiles and swiftly points your attention back to the movie. 

And you do, not because he told you so, of course. 

You have barely any regard for the screen as you fiddle with the blanket, the sound of the movie flowing in through one ear and out the other, as you can't focus on anything but the stretch

He laughs, and you can't tell if it's at you or at the movie. 

But either way, it makes him jostle, therefore moving you. 

Your hand flies to his knee to steady yourself, while the other goes to your mouth to muffle any noise that may threaten to fall past your lips. 

But in doing so, you double over and his tip rubs against that one spot. 

You fall back against him as you try your very best not to lift yourself up, though he decides to be a little shit and buck his hips up into you with a string of snickers following his every whim. 

Shouting ensues on the screen while the action scene plays over the screen, colours flashing against your wall as you slap his thigh and glare at him. 

He glances away from you and taps your thigh before flicking your forehead. 

"No cheating. Watch the movie." 

you click your tongue and slap his thigh again, making him bounce his thigh. 

You send him a death stare before digging your nails into the skin of his thighs. 

"Stop being rude, I am trying to enjoy the movie." 

you hum when he scoffs, feeling him wrap another arm around your waist. 

You squirm and bite into your lip, not enough to draw blood, however. 

Your head is getting floaty and the part where you're both connected is starting to feel a little too desperate. 

You fear moving because if you do, you might not stop. 

So while you watch romantic music play and the main characters end the movie with a kiss, you look over to your own love interest and wriggle your hips as the credits start to roll. 

You place the bowl carefully beside the both of you and push the blanket off of you as you lift yourself off of his length with a groan. 

His hands come to palm at your tits and as your legs settle on either side of his own, he helps you push back into your tight heat, as you drop yourself onto his lap. 

His free hand is running up and down your thigh as you ride him, uncaring of any noise you might be making. You won the bet. 

"Fuck- wait, slow down." 

You shake your head as his hands come to still your hips, you whine as you watch him exhale. 

He calms his breathing before opening his eyes to look at you, you can feel his dick twitch before his hands come to grip your ass and help you move. 

His hands each cup a cheek as your arms link around his neck to stabilize yourself, he watches your expression with great interest while your hands slowly thread into his hair and pull whenever he hits that spongey spot within your walls. 

A foamy ring forms where the two of you are connected, and you watch in awe before his finger comes down to toy with your clit. 

Breathy whimpers of his name and yours, float around the room, and strings of moans and curses fall past your lips as Katsuki kisses you. 

His tongue dances with your own, effectively muffling your mewling before delivering a smack to your ass. 

You gasp into his mouth, only for him to pull back and smile, a bridge of saliva connecting his lips with yours even still. 

You gasp at the impact before his hips start meeting yours. 

His thrusts are getting more and more sporadic in his efforts to reach climax, and you feel the coil forming in your core pulling taught. 

"Fuckin tight 's always, babe" 

He drawls, and that's all it takes, his voice like honey to your ears as your hands pull at his hair. 

The rope snaps, sending you hurdling over the edge to an orgasm, and while your wet heat clamps around him, he groans and follows soon after. 

The both of you stay in the same position, panting and catching your breath before you look up at him, give him one last peck before asking, 

"Did I win the bet? Am I off the hook? Can you forgive me, my lovely, wonderful, husband-to-be?" 

He smiles and nuzzles his face into the crook of your neck.

"Anything, for my future wife."