Extra 2: The Big Idea

"Yes, but you made it- therefore by some I dunno- copyright rules, I cant use it for something else." 

he nods, rolling his eyes. 

"Yeah, but I don't exactly have much to do with it. My money is really just lying around." 

"Yeah but-"

"Listen, you can do what you want- but I'm saying it's a good idea." 

he gets up, walking into the bathroom while tugging his shirt over his head. 

You fall back into your pillow and silently scream. 

You could A) pour blood, sweat, and tears into a project which may not even work, but still, at least try- or- you could just let an entire line of workers suffer. 

Fuck it, what harm could you do? 

--------------------------------------------------------------1 YEAR LATER-----

Not much has changed, the only thing that really takes up most of your time is your company. 

Business is booming, and during the time you and your friends were taking business courses, and talking among yourselves, quirkless people have been practically lining up at your door looking for employment. 

After all, they can't work at normal agencies and their only way of income is working as security for hospitals, and extras for bigger agencies. 

Even if they graduate from one of the top med schools, it doesn't matter. 

After all this line of work is still widely regarded as 'useless' just like hero work when it first started. 

It's simply human nature to be reluctant to take a liking to any change, nothing is going to be liked by everyone and everything. 

So you went ahead, pitching your idea to your supportive and loving finance, who even agreed with enthusiasm to move the wedding back so you can focus on work. 

It's been going well, and you've earned quite a bit of attention by receiving an investment from one of the biggest agencies in Japan. 

Courtesy of your lover of course. 

His friends followed soon after, and after hearing about it themselves, quite a few of them offered to invest in your agency and even let some on-site nurses train in their own agencies. 

Needless to say, your business is going well, though it's still not recognized as an honourable profession, it's getting somewhere. 

And speaking of getting places, you're stuck in traffic. 

You're about 3 minutes into a conference and you're still 7 minutes away from the hotel. 

You sigh and lay back, silently agreeing with your chauffeur's cursing and anger-fueled honking.

You get a text from one of your friends, who is currently at the meeting. 

Where r u

In traffic

Okay well I'm being freaking grilled here so hurry up

I can't there is too much traffic, it's the lunch rush. 

I need desperate help, so please for the love of god hurry up. 

you turn your phone off and lean up to your chauffeur, 

"I'm sorry, but is there any way we can get around this?" 

"Not legally, ma'am. Unless you consider bending the law, morally sane." 

"If it's bending, not breaking I don't care." 

you huff incredulously, but when you feel the car jostle, you look at the driver in horror. You screech, hanging onto the handles for dear life, 

"I said to bend the law! Bend! B E N D!" 

your driver turns up the radio before swerving into less populated road. 

He swerves between roads and you close your eyes, your life flashes before your eyes at least 10 times before you arrive at the hotel where the meeting is being held. 

Your driver smiles at you before passing his hand through the two front seats, silently asking for his payment. 

Your face is frozen in an image of shock before you give him the yen and hurry out of the car, mumbling a thank you and shaking yourself out of your daze. 

You stumble your way up the three stairs and push the door open with a shakey hand. 

No taxis next time. 

Maybe you should have left with Katsuki when he asked. 

You walk up to the woman in the lobby, nodding along as she greets you, you tell her you're here for the meeting and she smiles, offering you a cup of coffee before leading you to the meeting room. 

You walk into the room and the silence speaks for itself.  

"You're late." 

your co-worker points out. 

"Fashionably." 

you sigh shakily and smile at your guests. 

you take a seat beside your co-worker and listen to one of the heroes cough into his hand, breaking the silence before he speaks. 

"I find it ironic how you're late to your very own meeting. Tardiness isn't very becoming of a working woman such as yourself." 

"With all due respect, not all of us have the privilege of jumping from building to building without getting fined." 

you pull up your presentation and go to put it up on the screen. 

"I believe I'm here to give a presentation, not have a debate?"