Chapter 19: Home at last (18+)

"Hands up." 

he pins them above your head, holding them in place with his weight as you struggle to take his dick whole. 

While your tears start to soak the leather as they fall down your pretty face, ruining the makeup you tried so hard to perfect. 

Your eyes are glassed over while he cradles the back of your head, kissing your tears away. 

"Feels good?" 

you nod frantically as he eases his hold on your hands. 

"Cummin'!" 

you scream and he groans as your walls flutter around him. 

He groans, panting letting broken curses fall past his lips. 

While he fucks you through your orgasm. 

He has one goal, which is to reach his own high while you scratch at the material of his suit. 

He listens to your overstimulated moans and cries as if they were the sound of his very own beating heart. 

And his hips sputter as he grips the fat of your thighs, you were sure of his grasp on the fat as he pulls out and grabs a tissue with inhuman speed. 

"Not ruinin' my fuckin' car today." 

you would laugh if your throat wasn't raw. 

That's when you ease up into a sitting-ish stance, accepting the wipe given to you. 

"Yo? You still with the livin'?" 

you groan and wipe your thighs and your stomach, trying to get all of the fluids off of your body. 

You look around the car, searching for your discarded panties, finding them and giving the now shell of what used to be underwear and disgusted look, then glaring at the one responsible for their current state. 

"Don't look at me like that." 

"Then don't ruin my underwear, and we'll be fine." 

you flash him a customer service smile and he sighs. 

"Let's go before we get caught, public sex fines kind of suck ass." 

you nod, straightening your obviously soiled dress to something excusable before moving back into your own seat. 

You hiss when your ass collides with the seat, your muscles still on fire, and your tail bone... well that's a lost cause. 

He laughs at your misery before you swiftly smack his shoulder, going for where your nails made marks. 

"Now, we're even." 

you say, a smug smile spreading over your lips

"Fuck you!" 

you cackle, 

"Awe, is big bad Katsi angy-wangy?" 

he glares at you while you wipe happy tears from your eyes. 

"Just put your damn seatbelt on." 

you do so, all though wearing a shit-eating grin the entire time. 

He starts the car and the two of you are on your way. 

It was fun. 

But still, questions and blaring alarms are ringing in your head, making your brows furrow and a slight frown curve your lips.