Chapter 9: Leave

Before you know it, your blurred vision fades along with your consciousness before you can consider what the actual fuck you just did with that man. 

It ate away at your conscious and before long, you were having a nightmare about it. 

You sway and cringe in your sleep before you spring awake at the thought of that bitch in tears, calling you out for your pure audacity. 

You feel an arm draped across you waist, heavy and familiar. 

You look to find his sleeping face, in all it's peaceful wonder. 

It takes all your might to pry yourself away from him. 

But the mistake you committed to just a matter of hours ago was unforgivable. 

You drag yourself back to your own room and lay into the bed. 

You curl into yourself, the heavy weight of your consequences pushing you further into the mattress. 

Your eyes go glassy as the tears begin to fall, staining the pillow with salty regret. 

As much as you hated someone, it was never right to sleep with their boyfriend for godsake. 

You let your puffy eyes and headache put you back into a miserable sleep. 

You wake to some violent shakes from... Mina? 

"Girl, what the fuck."

 you rub the sleep out of your eyes and blink a few times. 

"What? What did I do this time?"

 you groan and she smiles. 

"Well, your little boyfriend must have stirred something up since shit is going down."

 she shows you her phone and a picture of Makaiyla pops up. 

It makes your heart sting. 

"What, is this?" 

you scroll through the article, it tells you how apparently they had a violent break up. 

"Well, why don't you ask him yourself?" 

you groggily walk out of your bed, pushing past the woman standing in front of you. 

As you walk down the stairs, the scent that wafts into your nostrils makes you weak in the knees but you quickly remember how he isn't supposed to be out of bed. 

You hesitantly make your way to him, presenting him with the article as if it was a murder weapon. 

He snatches it, and reads it through. 

A blood vessel on his jaw line protrudes, and his fist clenches on his side. 

"Fucking journalists." 

he slams the phone on the table, look at you. 

"Yeah, we broke up. What about it?" 

He drops his head, planting both of his hands on the table and leaning in close. 

He studies your expression, and takes very twitch and pull of your face into account. 

You breathe in, breathe out. 

And lock your eyes onto his. 

You watched as he did the same, mirroring you in all his muscular stature. 

You knew Katsuki Bakugou, you knew not to pry. 

But you did it anyways. 

"Why?"