Extra 3: Rose oil

"Now that I have everyone's valued attention, allow me to begin our presentation." 

you side-eye the line of heroes before turning your attention back to the board. 

You talk about statistics, and slowly a few of the heroes start to look interested, the one snappy hero keeps glaring at you, however. 

But no matter. 

You continue speaking about why nurses are so beneficial and why they should be offered hero courses and viewed as highly as sidekicks. 

Blah blah. 

And finally, your presentation reaches it's close. 

All questions were answered, and 3 investment offers are on the table.

It makes you smile to yourself, this was quite a success. 

As you turn to your smiling coworkers, you're presented with one last question. 

"Why are on-site nurses mostly women?" 

A question everyone in the room knew the answer too. 

because it's considered girly. 

Similar to the dance industry, it isn't viewed as 'real hero work' just like dance isn't seen as a 'real sport'. 

It's just so much harder to be successful in this industry. 

Without the hungry journalists looking for new pieces of meat, and without the leverage that comes with being an honourable pursuit, it's difficult.

"Why do you think I do these presentations, sir?" 

"To gain exposure, obviously." 

"I don't have exposure to gain, sir. I do these presentations to educate." 

A sense of understanding follows you as you finally leave that wretched meeting room, and your last stop is, home. 

You take a ride with your friend this time, and you happily wave to her and go into your home. 

You stepinside your apartment, drop your bag and pull your shoes off your feet, you push them beside your fiance's boots. 

You slide against the wooden floors, knocking against the wall before peeking into the kitchen. 

A classical tune plays from the kitchen while you walk in, and there's your future husband slaving away over a meal.

"Hard at work my dear?" 

you make your voice deeper and chuckle o yourself while he rolls his eyes. 

"But of course, you're very demanding after all." 

You lightly smack his back, and eh finally gives you his full attention after desserting the vegetables in front of him. 

You snath a few of the vegetables and shove them in your mouth before he peppers your face with kisses. 

You cup his face and put a bit of the currently cooling sauce on his nose. 

He nuzzles his nose into your neck, wiping red sauce over it before you push him away. 

"Ick.. I mean it tastes nice but still, nasty." 

He snickers before placing the sauce back on the burner. 

"Go shower, I got you that rose-y shit you like." 

"awe, thank you- I love you again buh-bye"

You rush into your shared bedroom, turning on your virtual assistant for Spotify and playing a familiar playlist. 

You change into a robe, pull your hair into a headband and run the bath. 

You throw on some hydration patches under your eyes and get some rose oil, as an extra treat for a successful presentation. 

Rose oil, floral-smelling candles, a luxurious bathroom, and quiet music serve as background noise to your thoughts.

You tap the side of the tub along with the song and slightly sing to yourself before shutting off the water and sitting in your very own peace. 

Soon though- your peace is ruined by a ruckus coming up through the vent. 

Your fiance's muffled voice rings through your peace, 

"Hurry up! Shit's getting cold!" 

"Kay!" 

You hurry out for the bath, making sure to rub the oils into your skin before pausing your playlist and extinguishing the candles. 

You put on pjs and pull the headband off and replace it by putting your hair out of your face. 

You scurry down the stairs to see Katsuki still setting out the plates. 

"You liar."

"You would've taken forever if I didn't."

he taps his head and grins 

"Work smarter, not harder babe."

You kiss his cheek before taking your seat. 

You stare at your favourite meal, with a custom Katsuki twist of course.

On your TV plays an old classic, a cheesy black and white romance movie he'll only watch for you. 

The sound of rain gently tapping on your window and gratefully welcomed into your household, as the volume of the movie is low. 

Your fiance eats while scrolling through reports on his phone, and you happily greeted another one of the comfortable quiet nights with him.

These nights were common, as you both found comfort and relaxation in each other. 

And silence just happens to be the only way Katsuki can be at peace.

Quiet conversation ensues over the warm food, as your hand rests over his. 

You rub the ring on your finger before he speaks. 

He's looking directly at you with so much love in his eyes it almost scares you. 

"Happy anniversary babe." 

"What?"