Extra 6: It's the one

The movie incident was about a week ago now, and now your focus is balancing your home and work life. 

After forgetting your very own anniversary, you've made it your goal to make sure you find a sense of balance with building your career and private life. 

Whenever you get homework goes out the window and you force your work ethic into the teeniest tiniest corner of your brain. 

You continued with this routine for a while, thinking that maybe it will be easier after the both of you went through with the marriage ceremony. 

But really, it just gets worse, but at least this time your agency can support itself if you want to take a leave for a while. 

And as the date for your wedding draws nearer and nearer your level of anxiety goes through the roof. 

Dress shopping, guest lists, media coverage, honeymoon, themes, everything seems like an impossible task to overcome. So, you turn to your (second) one true love: checklists. 

They keep you organized, are beautiful and even a child can understand them. 

And first on your checklist was, drumroll, please....!

Dress shopping. 

This was important because the earlier you got it done, the more time to alterations and less time spent worrying. 

Anyone whos seen any of those wedding shows has asked themselves the 'what dress will I wear at my wedding?' question.

But no one knows the answer until it comes time to actually shop. 

So you're stumped, looking over the pictures on Pinterest- and they all look so- perfect. 

The lighting, the smiles- and every time you come across a picture you're sure that's what you want until you find another, and then another, and another-

So, with tears of frustration brimming on your lash line and a clenched fist of determination hanging by your side, you call your trusted friends and your mother-in-law. 

Future, mother-in-law. 

So, you call Mitsuki first who happily obliges in a sing-song voice, Mina who claims it would be her honour, Momo who has a list of shops she has connections with already, Uraraka who promises to try to take as much stress off your shoulders as possible, Jirou who asks if she can bring booze into the parlour (for reasonable reasons obv) and you decided you were ready. 

The trip itself was hard to set up, around everyone's schedules and all. 

Thanks to Momo's connections and Mitsuki's ties in the fashion industry, finding shops to browse was easy. 

And your budget- well it really wasn't a budget, with your fiance practically throwing money at you so you pick the perfect dress.

He knows this is a big deal, after all. 

It wasn't a shock that the employees knew of your arrival and tried to make your stay as comfortable as possible. 

Momo must've let them know.

She offered to pitch in with the dress, or the bridesmaids dress, since she was to be one of them. 

You met her through Ochaco, who was in your dojo for martial arts.

And you and Momo clicked, because she had this ay of speaking that fascinated you. 

And the rest was history. 

So, he was clapping with a giddy smile when you walked out of the apartment building and to her car. 

She smiled and welcomed you in and sat you in between Mina and Ochako, sitting on Ochako's left while Jirou sat on Mina's right. 

She motioned for the chauffer to drive before the questions started. 

"You know what style you want?"

"I have an idea." 

"Colour? Lace? Bodice- wait noe- corset?"

"Sorta?"

"Okay,... any clue for the bouquet?"

"Roses, lilies, maybe some red carnations or yellow pansies."

"Wonderful choice. Then maybe we should look for a dress that reminds you fo the flowers to start? And we can work from there." 

You nod and follow her around the store like a lost puppy. 

You nod along while she tells you about the history of marital traditions and marital fashion. 

And finally, you're allowed into the VIP room, it's consistent with the rest of the buildings soft and traditional decor with a large lounge sofa and Momo motions for you to take a seat. 

And from the corner of your eye you notice a dress, long sleeve mermaid with lace detailing and pearls placed expertly around the dress. 

Everyone begins taking their seats and in comes your assistant. 

Someone recommended by Momo, of course. 

She smiles at you and begins making her introduction. 

You're not paying attention, however, because you're still staring that that dress. 

The assistant quickly takes note of this and has you brought into the change room with it. 

"It's still a work in progress, but if you'd like to start with it that's alright." 

She smiles, and you do exactly that.

Trying it on wasn't hard, and the pins made you feel almost insecure about your figure. 

Momo comes into the room and smiles, holding a veil and draping it over your hair. 

And as the final sipper is pulled up, you smile at your reflection before turning to the assistant, 

"I feel like a princess"

You're practically vibrating with the amount of excitement running through your veins. 

"perfect. Do yous till want to try anything else on?" 

"No. I like the feeling this one gives me." 

"Wonderful."