Chapter 16: Invatation

You smile, thinking about the invitation- a nice night with the guy you like. 

Sounds pretty good, no? 

You kick the air and hug a pillow to your chest, it would take a psychic to guess you've had sex with this man rather than just guess he was a celebrity crush. 

Well, he could be considered that with how high you push him up on a pedestal. 

You look at the time, he was taking you out at 7 that day and it was 4 right now. 

So- you could get ready now, or wait and possibly rush and forget something. 

You weigh the pros and cons before deciding to go out and shop for a new outfit, and some nice oils and soaps to soak in. 

He was at work, very much against your ideals but he promised to check in with his nurse. 

You keep sending him texts to ensure he's still alive and not about to bail by dying. 

When you finally decide to stop stressing, you put on something minorly presentable and walk to the bus stop, making your way to the nearest shopping outlet.

So, as you walk around the stores you look around at the oils wafting a few sniffs occasionally, you decide on a scent that has a scent of rose and a sweet scent like honey.  

You happily make your way home, pushing the door open with a little happy dance. 

You unpack the shopping bags, carrying everything to their designated spots. 

And finally, after finishing that little chore- you pull all of your clothes off your body and change into a house coat. 

The length it falling just below your knees. 

You pour yourself a drink, something classy to help ease your mind and relax. 

You watch the water run as your hum along to the music on your playlist. 

Music, yes. Sometimes, you and Katsuki would listen to music by sharing earbuds, in high school, you were fairly sure it was just because he liked your taste in music- but now you prefer to think of it as him just tolerating it for you. 

You sink into your bath, warm water and oils soothing your skin in a soft embrace. 

High school which was too stressful to be considered the best years of your life, still had the brightest silver lining. 

Since you could have a big fat crush on your best friend without having the crushing guilt of potentially holding them back weighing on your shoulders. 

the oils make you feel light in the water and you watch as the ripples in the water push the flowers around the inky water. 

You often wonder what you see in him, but soon you are reminded- 3d year 2 months before graduation. 

You were slumped with exams and Katsuki, well he was as short-tempered as ever. 

So you would often use the excuse of keeping him in check to spend time with him, whether it be studying or just doing domestic activities with each other- but with some much time spent so close to each other- you became almost intertwined. 

You became, a norm to each other. 

Something that almost became a given. 

A notification snaps you out of your daze and you pick up your phone from this spot on the edge of the bath, careful to get most of the water off of your hand. 

It's an alarm, and it's almost 6. 

Just enough time to get dressed, put on some makeup and style your hair. 

So, you pull the drain and let the water drain, getting out of the tub and taking care to apply primer and moisturizer. 

You had already set your dress and jewellery out on the bed. 

The colour was a nice champagne beige with a silky glamour, it had a classy feel but at the same time sexy. 

Something appropriate for the over-the-top restaurant he was taking you to. 

The dress was just a bit above your knees, it was velvety to to the touch and the long sleeves complimented the red necklace and ruby earrings. 

Your earrings had gold, and pearls that matched the little cross-body bag you were wearing and the ruby helped tie in the lipstick with the dark eye makeup.

Now, you pull some heels out of the closet and say your final goodbyes to comfort before walking out of your bedroom to find Katsuki dressed and ready. 

He must have come home while you were in the tub. 

You flash him a smile and he nods back to you, once you reach the bottom of the stairs he offers you an arm. 

You take it, and smile- excited to feel so important. 

"Shall we?" 

"mhm." 

he opens the door for you, giving you a small bow 

"After you m'lady." 

you giggle at his actions, something out of character but still charming. 

He walks you to the garage, and again opens the door fo you. 

And you happily take the invitation. 

the drive is peaceful, aside from the times he swatted your hands away from the radio. 

You excitedly wonder what the restaurant will look like and think about what kind of tastes the food will have. 

After about half an hour on the road, you find yourself watching as his hands carefully navigate the car into a parking spot. 

And so, he gets out and comes around the side. 

Opening his door for you, he pulls you to his side. 

"Allow me." 

it almost makes you cringe how suave he sounds. 

And you were so close to openly cringing. 

So very close. But he just sounded so- so- ARGH. 

So smooth, so velvety.

His voice dripped of honey and an exciting danger. 

And as the doors open for you, it's like you blinded by the sight before you. 

Thank you for making it this far! And if you enjoyed it, why don't you leave a comment or maybe even follow me! It let's me know that you enjoyed my work and you can unfollow at anytime

Thank you for making it this far! And if you enjoyed it, why don't you leave a comment or maybe even follow me! It let's me know that you enjoyed my work and you can unfollow at anytime. Thank you so much, I will see you all next week!