Chapter 5: Love is war.

You scurried down the hall, and tried to sprint into the washrooms. 

A dam about to explode, is what it felt like. 

Who knew words would hurt so much, huh? 

Well to give you some room to breathe, she was being another level of cruel. 

Like a predator playing with prey. 

She's toying with you. 

A joke only for her to laugh at. 

And while you are blinded by blurry droplets of tears a calloused hand wraps it self around your wrist. 

It tugged you back just enough. 

You turned to face the person, only to be met with a pensive faced hay blonde. 

"Let go of me." 

you huff, trying to say it stern enough to mask your hiccups. 

"Where the fuck are you going." 

It was less of  question and much more of a demand. 

He walks just a little closer to you, and drops his head in the crook of your neck. 

The next words he speaks are more like a whimper than a sentence you would know that man to speak. 

"Please, don't leave." 

he felt exactly like you had this entire trip. 

Small. 

Tiny. 

Insignificant. 

That was it, that was all it took for you to begin crying over top of him. 

Silently weeping while you hold his broad back. 

"Fuck it." 

he uses his hold on your wrist to drag you out of the back of the building, missing any of the waiting paparazzi. 

"Wait, wait, wait where the fuck are we going?" 

You squirm, trying to get out of his hold so you could talk to him like a normal person. 

He only pulls out his keys and presses a button, leading to the light on his car to blink and the doors to fly up. 

"Home." he murmurs. 

And, you comply. 

The car ride was spent listening to work out music turned down low, and him giving you what would look like nervously glances while you bring tissues to wipe your now running makeup. 

He groans a few curses and hesitantly plants a warm hand over your thigh. 

Even though you felt it was wrong, his touch was so warm- quite the contrast from the nights cold air. 

It felt wrong, but it didn't feel right if you didn't lean into his warm touch. 

This was just what friends did, friends could comfort each other. 

That was fine. 

friends were allowed to do that. 

What friends were not supposed to do however was kiss each other. 

As soon as the car was parked he dragged you into his loft looking house and closed the door behind you, before he gripped your chin and kissed you. 

It was quick, needy even. 

His lips were rough and not at all 'pretty' but you didn't mind. 

He has a firm hand on your waist, and his thumb was rubbing circles over the fabric of your jeans.