Chapter 20: Contract?

You're sitting on the couch comfortably waiting for Katsuki to get out of the shower.

You smile while you caress the soft blanket.

You hear the door open with a familiar 'click' and you look at the perpetrator and smile, he wears a signature, although much softer, scowl.

He flumps on the couch, partially crushing your feet, and you kick him lightly until he moves.

"Why are you still up?"

you shrug, all though you were tired, and your eyelids were heavy- it still had little effect on the buzzing in your muscles from the adrenaline.

"It's your fault,"

you say, hoarse and riddled with fatigue.

"Hah!"

he laughs relaxing close to you, and you instinctively go to play with his hair.

You smile into the bush of wet blonde hair, and he pulls his phone from the pocket of his sweats.

He was wearing his own merch, but it didn't look all that tacky while he was wearing it.

The design was retro, it had the same feel of merch you would get from going to a rock concert a decade or two ago.

It had no sleeves, not so shockingly.

You started to wonder if he had some sort of allergy to sleeves or if his body was just constantly warm.

A mystery to be solved, truly.

He scrolls through what looks like reports.

And while you play with his hair you adjust to comfort and he lays on your abdomen, looking at you every so often, silently pleading for your fingers in his hair.

And sometime around 3 AM, you fall asleep. And around noon, you find yourself groaning with the unmoving weight of a giant making the lower half of your body go numb with pins and needles.

You try to move him, but he's dead weight.

And you groan and curse a few times before you hear him cackle.

You swat the back of his head lightly before he moves up, now his head is laying on your chest, so you peck his forehead before he rolls off of you and onto his feet.

"Whad'ya want for breakfast?"

you shrug and he scoffs with a smirk before retreating into the kitchen.

You hear the clatter and sizzling a few minutes later, and a mouth-watering scent pulling you into the kitchen.

"Oi, cut up the fruits."

you do as you are told as you watch him crack yet another egg into the pan.

You put the fruit into a bowl and sluggishly move to set the table, your head was pounding but your hunger needed to be eased before you could complain about a mere headache.

You were interrupted by the vibrating and chime of a cell phone, and you look over and grab Katsuki's phone, handing it to him.

"My hands are full, read it to me."

he gives you his password and you open his phone, clicking on the notification.

It was an email.

"Actually Katsuki, I think you should read this for yourself."

he groans, looking at your bewildered expression.

"What is it?"

he said, you shake your head and him the phone.

The message held 3 words, and a picture that could ruin both of you entirely.

'Breach. Of. Contract.'

you didn't quite understand the words but, the picture spoke loud enough.

It was the two of you, hand in hand, smiling walking into the restaurant.

"Damn, that bitch really doesn't skip a fucking beat, huh?"

his smile held a double meaning, the same smile he would have splayed over his face on the field.

"Katsuki, who are you talking about? What aren't you telling me!"

you were becoming desperate again.

Why were you the only one being kept in the dark?

What was going on behind the scenes?

"Looks like we are going to court, babe."

Contract?

Breach?

What the fuck.

Now, you sit talking to an attorney, turns out lover boy over here signed a contract that essentially exploited marriage, he would Marry Makaiyla and then her family would support his agency.

Very simple.

Except it wasn't.

There was a loophole, something that would essentially entitle Makaiyla's family to any and all profits made by Katsuki's agency, and if anything were to happen to him that would result in her family taking full control over a powerhouse of a hero agency.

"Okay here's how it's gonna go. You gotta work the jury because the contract is solid."

she crosses her arms and flips through papers.

"You're a beloved hero and if you can't do something like that- you're wasting your money."

you groan, you glare at him, the only reason you were here is that committing adultery went against the contract.

And apparently, you were going to be tried for threats.

Which was bullshit.

But okay.

"Okay, is that it?"

your attorney sighs and mutters.

"May the grace of god be with us."

the both of you push your chairs back with a screech and make your walk towards the courtroom.

Fucking, bitch.

You make your way to the spot on the defendant's side.

Sitting after brushing your skirt under your legs and taking a seat as you try to ignore the many stares.

This, would not look good on your resume.

Again thank you for reading! This story is getting pretty close to reaching it's end, and I hope to see you there at the finale <3 Take care fo yourself, and I will see you next week!