Tie the knot (FINAL CHAPTER)

As your heels echo with every step, you anxiously fiddle with your bouquet and finally hitting the last step. You turn the corner and look at yourself in the morning, every five seconds that pass you need new reassurance, and you feel Yaoyorouzu place her hand on your back. 

"Ready?"

You gulp, but smile. 

"This feels like some sort of deja vu."

"I agree, it feels like a similar place but a totally different context."

She chuckles, smoothing out your dress and holding your hand close and adjusting the flowers in your hold. 

She leads you into the reception, signs are put up at the entrance, and a variety of photographers waiting at the steps. 

The cameras start flashing and you wave, flashing them a mile you hope to be as bright as the lights flickering all around you. 

And you don't have to do this for long as your guests start trickling in through the doors, your skin starts to numb as you smile and shake hands and greet familiar faces. 

Your Mitsuki walks up behind you, tapping you on your shoulder for a hug before smiling at you and smoothing her arms over your forearms. 

"Oh dear, I'm nervous for you too." 

you chuckle, 

"Why? Just enjoy the party while you can before the boring part!"

"I am, and it's a wonderful party but I can't help but have little faith in that knucklehead that I raised. This is like the final test to see if I did a good job!" 

You smile, 

"He's already passed, not only am I marrying the love of my life, but my best friend. I just know he will do fine." 

She sighs, patting the hand placed over hers, and locking arms with her husband before happily sauntering back to the bar. You chuckle to yourself, and as your husband was brought up you look around the room for the man. Nowhere, and neither were his best men. And just as you were going to ask why one of your bridesmaids smiles and whispers in your ear. 

"It's time." 

She drags you back to the suite, pulling the clip out of your hair as the rest of your friends crowd around you, pushing, pulling, prodding, tightening until they are satisfied with your hair, then it was time for the dress swap, they pushed the dress up on the cart. 

You're gagged, the final product makes your entire look fall into place. 

Pearls and roses are secured into your hair, and a new bundle of flowers is placed into your hands. 

The dress looks a little different, but never truly strays from the original. 

There's a pearl detail to the neckline, and small red details, and not to mention the skirt, you didn't like the original frill and it looks like giving Mina creative liberty was the right choice, because it now had a wavy slit, and from beneath, your black stocking and red heels made their appearance. 

The train was the perfect length, and as the veil was flipped over your face, it brought tears to your eyes. 

You see Mitsuki at the door, nodding to you with tears brimming in her own eyes at the sight. 

You couldn't risk ruining your makeup, so you grab a tissue and laugh through mini sobs as all your friends encourage you. 

So, now you try to walk, feeling your friends lift your train, you close your eyes and Take your father-in-law's arm. 

Smiling as you blink away tears, you take your first step and the music plays. 

It's not the "here comes the bride" but something composed by Jirou. 

The first click of your heels catches everyone's attention, and they all turn their heads toward you. 

Click.

You're scared to lift your head in fear you might not find the man you love standing there, waiting. 

Click.

You look at the man on your arm with a questioning gaze before he pats your hand, smiling and looking ahead. You lift your head and smile at the man at the altar. 

Click. 

He's a big presence, but not nearly as gruff and rough around the edges as usual.His hair looks a little tamer, and the line of men by his side look at you with anticipation, but hie yes- oh his eyes tell a story of millions of emotions flicking through his mind at once, your hands tighten around the bouquet and your cheeks heat, 

Click.

He fixes his posture, and you wouldn't typically notice unless you were staring (which you were doing) but he fiddles with his cufflinks, and a proud smile stretches over his face. 

Click.

Three more steps until you can be reunited with him. And as you pass the booths, faces you know and love silently cheer you on as the music dances around the hall. 

Click.

You take the first step up the small set of stairs, the woman letting go of your trail systematically and lining up readily waiting at your side. 

Click.

The last of the women are lined up beside you, and your father in law joins his wife in the front row. 

Click.

Now, you face the man youre goign to spend the rest of your life with, he takes your hand gently.

The words of the officiator feel like a blur, you jsut remember slipping a ring over his finger on queue, and him doing so soon after wiht a brilliant diamond shinign under the dim light. 

Time passes before you get asked the question. 

"Do you Katsuki Bakugou, take this woman to be your wife, in sickness and health, for richer or worse, to have and to hold for the rest of your life?" 

He doesn't skip a beat. 

"I do." 

You laugh as tears start to fall for real, and then the woman turns to you. 

"And do you, Y/N L/N, take this man to be your husband?"

"I do." 

"You may now, kiss the bride!" 

.

.

.

And this is why you don't kiss & tell. Secrets are a double-edged sword, they held a secret from the world and form each other. Only when they revealed everything to each other, did they truly come together. 

THE END

(for real this time <3)