Chapter 16 - Kryptonited

KISSING MY KRYPTONITE

"Go ahead, make me.."

Oh, my absolute pleasure..

"Let's get this done," she quickly reworded what she had said.

Here's her authoritative tone again.

"Ma'am, you can tell me if you're not comfortable with this," nanghihinang sabi ko and positioned my face on the side of her head.

Hindi siya sumagot but I could feel her hands carefully reaching for the cuffs of my black coat, her voice is low and sharp, "Just don't kiss.."

"I'm using my lips for this game.."

"I'll kill you, Veneracion," pagbabanta niya saka bumitaw sa 'kin. Mariing tumikhim ito, "Don't use your noisy mouth.."

"What's the point of this game if I won't use it?" My lips reached for her earlobe to whisper it, her fingers tightened against my coat.

"Veneracion, don't make me drop this game," she whimpered annoyingly, I chuckled softly and fell back lightly.

"No kissing then, ma'am," marahang nagpakawala ulit ako ng mahinang tawa at nagpatuloy sa ginagawa.

My spinning head suddenly clouded with blank space, my senses were very active and sensitive. I couldn't see anything but I can smell and feel her big-time.

Before anything else, I have to calm myself and know my limits. I don't wanna give her reasons to be overly assertive about her rules over me, I don't want to provide more evidence for her to think that I deserve that 1-meter distancing rule, that it is really needed for the both of us to shoo me away.

With respect and gentleness, "Just let me know if you think my method of playing this game is too much, and I'll quit."

I shut my eyes behind my blindfold, scrutinizing every course of action I make. I struggled not to kiss her and instead let my cheeks hover over her.

Naisip ko na saka ko lang gamitin lips ko if needed na or if I've already found the key kasi mahihirapan akong tanggalin 'yung tape panigurado.

Ang sabi ni Ma'am Navaeh, we can start from head to toe and vice versa kaya sa ulo niya ako nagsimula hanggang sa muka niya. Nangapos ako sa hangin malala nang maramdaman ko ang init ng hininga niya, it smells sweet and tempting..

In a heartbeat, I froze and dropped to my knees on the floor. I don't know it was happening, the last thing I remember, she took away all my strength and made my whole body forget it has knees at all.

"Fuck," I cussed to myself.

Nagulat ko yata siya sa nangyari, naramdaman ko ang isang kamay niyang humawak sa isang braso ko pero sa isang tuhod niya ako biglang napadikit to keep my balance.

"Starting at the bottom is not a great idea, Veneracion," she remarked firmly, yeah, she just gave me an idea na wala sa lower part 'yung susi.

Kung totoo man, parang susuko nalang yata ako sa larong 'to at hindi na tutuloy.

The idea of kissing her knees is making me weak more so when I got to recharge myself a bit, I let her hands that keep pulling my shirt up manage to make me stand.

"Put your arms around my neck, professor," bulong ko rito, napalabi ako kasi hindi siya sumunod. "Can't you just..hold me ma'am? Or I'm gonna use my lips-"

Napasinghap ako nang higitin niya ako sa baywang gamit ang dalawang kamay niya, napangisi ako at mas lalong nabuhayan.

Her pair of hands..this fucking blindfold, it's all making my senses heighten and my heart pounds.