Chapter 8 - LF Girlfriend

KISSING MY KRYPTONITE

I closed my eyes claiming her as if it were the first and only tastiest wine in the world I've ever going to taste.

At first, I don't even know it's happening, the only thing I knew is I wanted to taste that black lipstick again...that I forgot it's on her lips this time.

The moment my lips touch hers, it feels like I've forgotten any other lips that my mouth has ever touched. Just like tasting the very first drop of my favorite wine because her soft lips go with everything as its taste develop in many levels. It does remind me of her complexity and mystery. And the way I feel about kissing her for the first time makes me want to go deep hand in hand, too rich and too sweet.

But things did not turn out the way I had hoped..

Sana buhay pa ako pagkatapos nito..

She ignited a fire within my bones and muscles. At that, I feel like as if I'm about to collapse.

Halos sumalpok ako against the shower door behind me after she punched my face.

"Dang!" I mustered in surprise while trying to breathe through the pain. Napahawak ako sa muka ko, "Professor Cordova-"

"Do you have an idea with what you just did, huh?!" Her sharp glares heated, breathless in anger.

The whole bathroom feels like it was closing in around me, hindi ako makapagsalita. Not now that she finally let her hair down and dang it, nasuntok na 'ko at lahat sobrang ganda pa rin niya kahit galit.

"M-ma'am-"

"Get out!" She pointed the door as anger keeps stirring within her.

"But-"

"I said get out! Do you hear me?!"

I silently rolled my shoulders and exited the shower room.

When I heard her slammed the door shut ay pabagsak akong sumandal sa malamig na pader, I grasp my chest feeling my heart racing inside my ribcage.

Hindi ko siya magawang iwan but it's the right thing to do for now. Naibigay ko naman na lahat ng kailangan niya sa loob, now the best thing to do is leave kasi 'yun utos niya.

"Fuck!" The irritation welling up in me doubled nang aksidente akong mahulog sa pool, bandang 6ft ang lalim but 6ft underground sa pakiramdam because of what happened.

Was the world coming to an end?

The sweet wine feeling I was enjoying earlier ay pumait na because of my blood from the cut on my lips. Kagagaling lang ng basag na labi ko no'n, nasundan ulit, nakakapanghina naman 'to.

Sabi ko no'n bunong braso, arm wrestling to test her strength hindi boxing tapos siya lang pwede makapasok ng suntok.

I decided to wash my face first before going out.

Naka-gin ba 'yon? Maybe it was the reason kung bakit para akong sinaniban at nabulag kanina, that was not me! I sighed, I hate this! That Ezra Meziah Y Venaracion earlier ay gawa-gawa lamang ng illuminati!

Fuc, I need a drink..

It was the first time a woman did that to me, nakatanggap na 'ko ng mga sampal noon but what I got from her today is too much for me to bear.

Prayers be with you, Ezra Meziah.

°°°

"Nagpunta ka pa rito kung maghe-headset ka lang buong oras!" Lucca tried to remove my headset, but all she got was a scowl from me.