Chapter 45 - Trigger

KISSING MY KRYPTONITE

A/N: TW // Violence / Panic attack / Death

UNEDITED • KMK's complete chapters, like Tamed, are until 50. Tbh, all but the final part have been written last year pa. Need ko lang time to edit the drafts, or add scenes to lessen the loopholes o completely rectify it. Iyong Epilogue talaga ang hindi ko pa nasisimulan kaya baka 'yun pa muna matagalan after ko ma-publish lahat t,t Additionally, to reflect the adjustments I made for the KMK's finale, I've edited the prologue and eliminated a few of the KMK's fillers in Tamed which is why you couldn't find it. Enjoy reading! Hanggang 50 pa 'to, you made it this far kaya kapit lang, sama-sama tayo until the end ♡

"No!" malakas kong sigaw at mabilis na napabalikwas.

Are you afraid to find out more about her true colors? Tingin mo ba ang isang katulad niya papatol sa 'yo? Do you really think she loves you? She's not in love with you! Pinapaikot ka lang ng babaeng 'yon!

Wala siyang konsensya't kinatatakutan! Hindi siya mahina, but she used all of a woman's flaws and vulnerabilities to manipulate you. Your weaknesses! She took full advantage of you and your father issues when you were emotionally distraught, and she did so through romance!

"S-she did not.." I pull my hair and tap my head in confusion, "Hindi niya magagawa sa 'kin 'yan..hindi niya ako sasaktan, h-hindi.."

As I glance around the four corners of this empty room, Xiomara's voice surfaces over and over in my head.

Unleash me, Ezra please, you need my help. Ililigtas kita sa babaeng 'yon, hindi ko hahayaang may masamang mangyari sa 'yo! Papatayin ka niya!

It has repeatedly been says, louder and louder that it's likely to chop my head off.

Professor Rafa Eli Cordova is softly killing you with her most lethal weapon, romance..

"No.." I say weakly, my heart sinking in the most painful way.

Do you really think she's innocent? Her religion is destroying you!

"Please stop!" buong lakas kong sigaw habang madiing tinatakpan ang dalawang tainga ko, ayokong marinig, ang sakit-sakit, hindi ko na kaya. Pumikit ako at pilit na inalala ang mga nangyari, kung bakit ako nasa loob ng kwartong ito..kung bakit ako nagkakaganito.

I blink my eyes and see myself attired in the same outfit I wore on our date, in Meat You There. My body shivers in fear at my gaze catching the handcuffs and leg shackles that are wrapped around my hands and feet..

Xiomara Morgana is right all along..

Closing my eyes, the image of my beloved enters my consciousness. Her sweet smiles, soft voice, and beauty gradually transform into beast..demons..a nightmare I never wanted to see..

Did you ever love me?

No..

Unti-unting namulat ang puso't isipan ko sa katotohanan, animo'y gumuho ang mundo ko sa sakit at galit. Para akong binabngungot, hindi ko kinakaya ang bigat at kirot-hindi ko na siya kayang ipaglaban at ipagtanggol, ang puso ko sa sakit ay parang sumisikip, nalulukot.