Chapter 46A - Rafa Eli

KISSING MY KRYPTONITE

(A/N: 46A-46B TW // Violence / Abuse / Death / Trauma / Blood / Mention of Drugs and Suicide )

This is unedited and as you can see, Rafa's POV. Beautiful people, this chapter would like to require all of your patience, for English is my third language. Additionally, 46A pays more attention to Rafa's reasons in carrying out the deeds and, of course, the real villain's side. I've modified a lot from the original plot of KMK talaga, and I'll discuss everything in the author's final note. Maraming scenes ang recap in this POV, nag-start din kasi ako from chapter 1 kaya mahaba-haba 'to. Always remember that the highlighted texts are there to emphasize the transitions between scenes. Skim the previous chapters to keep up, diskarte niyo na 'yan. Ingat sa pagbabasa

"Let me see how serious you are with me," the right corner of her lips shoots up. "Show me your inner demons.."

"I wouldn't be here if I wasn't, Chanel."

I raise my eyes to the highest level of the Mix It Up building. We're inside my car currently, which makes it more convenient to keep track of the people. There are lighting fixtures strobing from the rooftop party that really turn sky-high. The lights and darkness are blinding, but the woman sitting on one of its guard rails still stands out. Not only does she look likely to be the sole individual who's not having a fun time, she also seems to be heavily intoxicated.

"Kill her."

"Why should I when she can do it herself?"

The woman looks like she's planning to jump from the rooftop as I see it, or she's just too inebriated and dumb to manoeuvre herself to death.

"Wait, where are you going?" Chanel wonders aloud after I exit my car.

"Rooftop," I try to shake and stare at the three-story building making up the city's well-known gay bar. Glancing back at my watch, "One minute."

"Okay, execute it for her, push her off that rooftop."

"Do you hear yourself?" I pull on the black trench coat and drape it over my body. Why would I do that to a random stranger?

"You owe it to me to prove yourself!"

She can't order me to do things just like that, proving myself to her by having humans as my subjects is unethical.

In anger, she starts shouting loud and long, "Rafa Eli!"

Staring seriously at my wrist watch, I set a one-minute timer before deciding to approach the short-haired woman on the safety barriers. I've always been fascinated with calculating everything using time and the amounts of it I need for something worthy to be done.

Prior to my steering objective, I cast another quick look down at Chanel, who is now having a cigarette and sitting up against the hood of my black car.

She's probably smiling because she seriously thinks I'll do what she expects. With the knife hidden under the sleeve of my wrist, I reciprocate Chanel's smile and agree to stretch my hand towards the target by holding over her shoulder, but the curve on my lips only vanishes when she speaks without faltering at my touch.

"Hayaan mo na 'ko.." she mumbles, my hand freezes on her shoulder.

I want to utter something but my mouth won't budge. My hand discreetly clutches her clothes as I stare at her back.