Chapter 39 - Cabin House

KISSING MY KRYPTONITE

A/N: UNEDITED • WARNING | R18+ Another ride of roller coaster with you, not double updates but this is kinda long t,t pambawi na rin sa inyo for your endless support hanggang sa point na 'to. Again, this chapter contains adult contents, ha. Bawal babies here, mga hindi pa marunong magsaing ng bigas at hindi pa natatapos school works. Do your things first before you proceed here, please be responsible. Skip the mature scenes if you're uncomfortable. Read at your own risk. (cabin house gif above.)

"Miss Rafa?" I've called her name but no one has responded-she had me scour her in the underground but she's still nowhere to be seen. I thought we're gonna wake up at 5 AM to prepare for the training? It's already 7 AM! Where is she? Did she go to the convention without me?!

"Ma'am?"

Immediately, I sent her a message. She replied with one formal message saying that it had been announced that SSC Students must arrive in the afternoon because all of the SSC Advisers needed to congregate this morning.

Peering over the door, I found a black scroll hanging from its handle with something scribbled on it with a silver glittery pen to make it visible.

Black scroll:

Ezra,

Roses are red, violets are blue. Good morning to you.

Roses are fairytale and it symbolizes kisses in love.
Lying in naked girlfriend, you're officially under spell.
Open-hearted, feeling thornless like yesterday..

Roses are not always red. Violet will never be blue.
That's truer than true. Soon you will know.

Bakit may paganito?

Ang ganda pala ng sulat niya kapag cursive, nababasa ko naman pero 'yung first line lang naintindihan ko.

My braincells can't keep up, or I am just hungry. I saw the breakfast she cooked in the kitchen that had me smiling like a fool. Itong ngiti ko pang may label na, naalala ko hindi pala kami, we're just friends with cuddlenationizm sa gabi.

Staring out the convention hall's window, I noticed someone outside who captured my attention. She's wearing a black hoodie at pasimpleng nagmamasid sa paligid, treading closely and cautiously-I jumped on her back and locked my arms around her neck.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" hindi ko alam kung magagalit ako o ano.

Siniko niya ang tyan ko na nagpadaing sa 'kin, mahigpit din kasi pagkakasakal ko sa kanya kaya ito nagpumiglas para makahinga.

"Tangina mo!" Lucca considers elbowing my ribs again, I dodge her arm while groaning in pain.

"Short tutorial lang 'yon paano yumakap sa leeg, bobo!" naiinis kong bira sa kanya. "Bakit ka nandito, ha? Sino'ng kasama mo?"

Hinila niya ako papunta sa car park, "Muntik mo akong patayin, Ezra!"

"May kasama ka rito?! Why the hell are you here?! Alam mo bang muntik kitang mapagkamalang si Xiomara?!" pagalit kong bulyaw.

"I came here alone but for other business," she rolls her eyes, then she takes out something from her bag, "And to give you this.."

My eyes widen, "Taser? What's that? Stun gun?"

"Electroshock weapon stun gun," she seriously flings it to my hands with force. "Random gift ko lang."

"Are you fucking serious?! That's for what?!" binalik ko ulit sa kanya 'yon.