𝐂𝟕

"The operation was a success

"The operation was a success."

Those words took out the knife that was digging deep into your heart. You were so scared you were starting to make yourself sick. The massive weights being lifted off your shoulders was the biggest relief you've had in a long time.

"Let's go tell everybody else outside." Mitsuya suggested after everybody loudly celebrated their excitement. The guys went sprinting out first while you, Emma and Hina tagged along in the back. The only person who made no effort to move was Peh. You didn't stop to check on him though, because it looked like Takemichi had it taken care of.

Once you guys were outside, the cheering continued with the rest of Toman. Everyone looked pretty beat the hell up. But smiling nonetheless. The impact Draken holds on them is incredible.

You could still hear sniffling coming from your left and turned to face Emma. "It's all good now. He's going to be okay." You wiped her tears from her face and gave her a friendly pat on the head. "I'm pretty sure they'll allow visitors tomorrow morning if he's all cleared for it."

"Actually no need to even wait for tomorrow." Hina glanced down at her phone. "It's already almost two am."

"WHAT?!" You exclaimed and went to check your phone to verify it. She was right, it was about to turn 1:45am. "Oh my god it's already two hours past my curfew. If I'm lucky, I have maybe twenty minutes to get home before she calls the police and starts a search team."

You looked into the sea of people to try and spot Keisuke. He was talking to Chifuyu off to the side. You also spotted Souya talking to his own brother, and if you had the time to do so you would've gone up to them.

Shuffling through the crowd of Toman jackets you squeezed next to Keisuke and tapped his shoulder. He looked over and slightly jumped when he saw you. "You can't just sneak up on me like that–"

"Sorry sorry, but did you have any idea that it's almost two hours past midnight?"

His eyes widened. "You're lying."

"Baji 1 and Baji 2!" The familiar sound of Nahoya came from behind you guys. Souya followed not far behind. Both of them were covered in scratches. "So Y/N, did you see how your brother headbutted that one guy? This guy is insane! That's what happens when you have a hard ass head! I'm shocked it's not hollowed out!"

"You have so much hair I can't even see yours. Do you do it to hide your big ass forehead?"

"Do you want to fight?"

"Hell yeah I do!" Keisuke cracked his knuckles.

Before the brawl could break out Souya nudged his brother's arm. "Hey, it's almost 2."

"2 what?" Nahoya took another step towards Keisuke grinning ear to ear.

"AM. Are you dense or something? We gotta go, we're gonna get yelled at again."