𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐞

I usually make my final chapters longer than normal. So that's what this is. It's like 5.5k

You and Souya actually decided to take another few days to yourselves before deciding to tell the rest of the crew

You and Souya actually decided to take another few days to yourselves before deciding to tell the rest of the crew. Mainly because once you let the news out, you knew it'd probably be constant excitement. So you relaxed before then. Thankfully though, the ones you decided to tell first were probably the loudest ones so you could get their rowdiness out of the way.

While you were doing that though, there was still a high alert in the area for a search for the missing Bonten members. So the streets weren't the most pleasant to be around.

Not like that really mattered to you.

Well, you had assumed it didn't, even when you received a phone call from an unsaved number. Usually, you never answered them because... why the hell would you waste your time? Normally it was just spam anyway.

Souya was currently in the shower and you were chilling in the bedroom with Soba. She honestly just basked in any type of affection thrown her way. It didn't help that both of her parents decided to spoil her regardless.

The ringing stopped when you answered. Might as well entertain them while you can. "Hello?"

At first it was a muffle, but then a strong masculine voice reached your ear that you actually pulled the phone back a bit. "Hello, this is the police department. Am I speaking to Y/N Baji?"

Damn.

"Uh, yes this is." You should've asked a question, but you were too busy trying to figure out why in the world you'd be getting a call from the cops.

"Good afternoon Y/N. I'm requesting you and a few others to come down to the station. There is an ongoing investigation and there is strong reason to believe you guys can aid us with it."

Oh.

Oh.

"A few others? And what investigation would this be? I would like to know why I am a part of it." Now you were asking.

"It would be preferred if you could hear it in person. Is arrival a possible thing for you?"

"It is but..." You faded out and looked up at the sound of the door opening. Souya was freshly dressed and had a tower over his shoulders. It appeared that he had just gotten off the phone with somebody else since he was already hanging up. So you continued speaking, "is it mandatory?"

"Yes, it is an important case."

"Alright..." You sighed. "...yeah, I guess I can."

"Thank you for your cooperation and I hope we see you soon."

Then he hung up. You hadn't even put the phone down from your ear because you were processing everything. To think you were trying to relax yourself and this is the news you get. You hadn't had a personal call from the police since Keisuke was still around causing havoc everywhere he went.