𝐂𝟏𝟏

For the next ten minutes the three of you sat around in your room

For the next ten minutes the three of you sat around in your room. Obviously, you and Keisuke talked louder than Souya. Not that he was loud at all to begin with, but he also had to be quiet because if your mom heard a third voice she'd likely flip out.

After that, Keisuke said he was going to leave and come back so things didn't look too suspicious. He claimed that 'if we're together for too long mom will come in and say how happy she is that we aren't at each other's throats' which wasn't wrong. She's done it before. So you and Souya quietly sat next to each other. He kept his voice down, and he wasn't all that talkative. Actually he surprised you. Normally he didn't speak a lot, but when it was one on one, he opened up more.

"So Nahoya really almost drowned you?"

He nodded. "Yeah, but it wasn't his fault. I couldn't swim, and the wave crashed over our heads at the same time and he accidentally used me as a floatation device." He sucked his teeth and leaned back against the wall. "Accidentally he claims 10 years later."

You let out a quiet laugh. "You know I think I did the same thing to Keisuke when we were younger. Except mine was on purpose. He popped the inflatable duck that I was floating on, so I tried to drown him."

"Older siblings are...evil..."

"Hey," You started. "I'm only a few months older."

He turned his head to you, "You know you like to use that excuse a lot. It always seems to go both ways with you too."

"That's just how I am." You nudged him with your elbow. "Anyway. Is your head feeling alright? There's painkillers in that box if you want one."

He shook his head. "I'm feeling better now. I think I built up some tolerance to being hit in the head."

You gave him a skeptical look, "Once again, I don't think that's okay." a tired sigh fell from your lips. "I'm curious, what made you want to join Toman? I mean, that doesn't get...out of hand? Like at all?"

Souya shrugged his shoulders, "I followed my brother. We actually had our own gang before Toman. That's how we got the nickname the twin devils. I guess it gets stressful at times, but it's not like I'll actually ever tell anybody that."

You tilted your head to the side, "Why not?"

"Because," He started. "Everyone is supposed to look up to the captains and vice captains. Our image is reflected on Toman. If I start stressing, and freaking out, it'll make us look bad." he said quietly. "Plus, I'm pretty much forced to keep up the whole 'Angry' thing going on."

If you didn't know any better, you never would've been able to guess that the boy sitting next to you was involved in any type of gang. Or that he could even throw a decent punch with power behind it. "Is it necessary though? I mean, your brother is always smiling, but he's one of the most ruthless people I think I've ever met in my life. As soon as he opens his mouth it's just violence. But with you..." You faded out and gestured to him.