𝐂𝟑𝟎

Now the battle was truly beginning

What you noticed about Tenjiku was that not many of them would go after you. Whatever moral high ground they were deciding to sit on was aggravating because they were making you feel like you were just there to stand around and look pretty.

Despite this, you had now fought and won against seven of them on your own. Then you were assisted by others for another five. As well as Chifuyu who came to your aid when three of them tried to jump you at once.

You tried not to look around and assess too much but with the extra unwanted breathing room you had to. Chifuyu had started a 1v1 against some big guy who was literally twice the size of himself. He was reckless but knowing him, he definitely had a good chance at winning.

A whistle came from behind you and a shiver went up your spine. When you turned around you did not see a familiar face at all. The guy had round circular glasses on his eyes. Blonde hair with streaks of blue in it.

He raised an eyebrow with a smile. "So the rumors are true. Toman really does have a girl on their side."

Here goes this whole girl thing again. It wasn't hard to see, you couldn't understand why it was important to point out every single time.

With your lack of response, he kept speaking, "and hey, you're not ugly either."

"Calm down, Rin. She's way too young for you." A taller person popped up. This one wearing two braids with the ends turning blonde.

"Aw shit really? Isn't this uh... the older sister of one of the captains or something?"

"When I said older I meant by a year." The braid wearer responded.

"Oh... well then, sorry about that." He apologized to you politely but it still made you tilt your head in confusion.

"And you are...?" Your voice faded out so he would hopefully fill the silence. The least he could do was drop a name after claiming you 'weren't ugly'.

"Rindou." He brushed his hair back and sighed. Your expression didn't change and he look slightly offended. "Really? How does she not know who I am?"

The taller guy scoffed, "Maybe she knows me. I'm Ran, nice to meet you."

Still, no expression change whatsoever.

"Oh my, she's clueless!" Ran exclaimed. "Do you at least know the name Haitani?"

Now that did ring a bell inside your head. You remember hearing about the Haitani brothers at the meeting. Apparently they had ruled over Roppongi and just the sound of their names instilled fear into people.

"Now she's getting it." Rindou smirked. "So, do you have a name or can we just call you Toman's princess?"

Your eye twitched at the nickname. But you made no effort to go after and attack either of them. The reason being you could tell you wouldn't win. Just from the looks of it and the way they introduced themselves. They were on a different level than you, and you weren't stupid enough to pick a fight you couldn't win.