𝐂𝟑𝟖

"Babe, I swear I can have one more

"Babe, I swear I can have one more. It's a celebration!" You slurred on your words as Souya carried you bridal style back to bed.

"I don't doubt you can, and I'm happy that you're proud of yourself, but you've been going for about forty five minutes now."

You groaned. "And you were right there with me, so why are you so calm and composed?"

He pushed the door open and kept the light switched off. "Because I can hold my liquor. A much better tolerance too."

"Ah, the perks of drinking at 16?"

"If that's what you want to call it." He set you down gently on the bed. "Do you want a cup of water?"

"No, I want you to join me."

"I'll get the water."

You gasped, "waittt, I was just kidding!"

"I'm getting it anyway." When he turned back around at the door frame he watched you whine and roll around on the bed. "Y/N."

You attempted to pick your head up, "yeah?"

"You'll fall off if you keep moving like that." Then he left you on your own for a couple of seconds to grab a cup from the kitchen.

Groaning you brought yourself back up to a seating position. It was worth the temporary fun you had. Or at least you think so.

Souya came back a minute later holding the cup and you smiled up at him from your position. "Aw you came back."

He bent down and placed a kiss on your forehead. "I didn't go anywhere." He handed you the cup. When he did you graciously took it. "Do you need anything else?" You opened your mouth to answer him but immediately he put a finger to your lips, "anything that isn't me."

You frowned, "how'd you know I was going to say thaaaat?"

"Because I know you." He told you like it was obvious. "Unless you want to make it worse tomorrow, you should probably lay back down."

"But you didn't even get me what I wanted yet."

"Not tonight." Souya stood up and started to lay you on your side. "You can have the whole bed tonight so don't worry about that. There's also already a bucket on the side if... you know."

"I'll be fine." You smiled and gazed back at him. "Thank you."

He ended up turning the lights off before leaving and now being left alone by yourself in the dark you were pretty bored so honestly it was easier to go to sleep.

Earlier

You were proud of yourself for actually getting through to Shari and convincing her to stay with you for longer. You were ready to say goodbye if she really wanted but hey, she didn't. And that was enough for you.