𝐂𝟑𝟏

All Souya heard was the gunshot and his entire body tensed

But he was too far back away from where he heard it to confirm his suspicions. The only thing that rang the alarm in his head was when Chifuyu was sprinting across everybody over to a body on the ground. Not before he cussed Kisaki out and that he could hear clearly.

"I'LL FUCK YOU UP RIGHT NOW, KISKAI!"

"No need to yell, I did you guys a favor by taking out the dead weight."

You had opened your eyes again, feeling the stinging take over you. Your head was fuzzy, and the initial shock from actually being shot was still present. Lifting up your head, you tried to sit back up, sucking in air immediately.

"Y/N please lay back down!"

"Chifuyu shush, please."

The commotion had piqued the interest of everyone around no matter who was on what side. Confused murmurs going around. Now that Draken and Mikey were in the mix, Tenjiku was starting to become restless.

Souya's entire body was on the verge of collapse. His whole Blue Ogre adrenaline was wearing down faster than he had expected it to. Now the pain of having a broken arm and possibly messed up if not broken leg was seeping in. With a slight limp he made his way over to Chifuyu where his fears were indeed confirmed.

There was your body laying on the ground in Chifuyu's arms. A bullet wound was in your right shoulder. The amount of blood loss that he saw might've not been life threatening yet, but he could feel himself begin to panic. There was already that slash in your lower back by Mucho, and he was hoping to get you somewhere safe before anything worse could happen.

Your eyes were glossed over but it was clear you were burning holes into Kisaki's skull. While Chifuyu desperately tried to get you to keep still. By now you were slowly dragging yourself back up to your feet with strength that nobody even knew you had.

But it most likely wasn't strength, but sheer adrenaline and willpower.

For whatever reason, Kisaki was still standing there. It had just dawned on Souya that Kisaki was speaking. Speaking about you in such a negative way that Souya would have mistaken the topic for some type of demon had he not known better.

"Toman takes on charity cases. Then they end up like her. Left behind, useless, and broken." His evil grin got wider while he watched you stand back up. "Oh? Still not dead?"

He didn't remember when, but he remembers you had mercilessly right hooked Kisaki.

Down he fell onto the ground, but that suddenly wasn't enough. Continuously, you threw punches at him and you didn't even feel close to satisfied. "Where's that same energy you had when you... murdered... Emma?" After the seventh, eight, or the ninth one, "or had a whole plan that got my brother killed?"