𝐂𝟑𝟑

For the sake of my sanity... You're now officially 16... Im truly not sure where I was going with the whole "older by a few months" LMFAO

 Im truly not sure where I was going with the whole "older by a few months" LMFAO

"Ms. Baji please you need to wait for permission before leaving your room–" Hiran tried to stop the woman before she just went charging through the floor.

"Who do you think I am? Not seeing my daughter in the hospital? You're crazy."

All she needed was the room number and she had flung herself out of bed and headed up the stairs. She actually enjoyed the walk and needed it despite being harassed the entire time up.

Approaching the door, she saw it was already ajar. It was also pretty late so she wanted to be quiet. Pushing the door open, she stuck her head inside. "Y/N?" She whispered.

Once her eyes adjusted to the light she was shocked to see she wasn't the only one in the bed. She had recognized the boy from the numerous times you've mentioned in the past. His hand was over yours and the two of you had been cuddled up next to each other on the confined bed.

"Well I'll be damned." She crossed her arms. "This is going to be a good story to tell." Without saying anything else, she shut the door and turned back around.

An hour ago

You woke up against your will when you started to get very uncomfortably cold. Souya's head still lay on your chest and you looked around to see if there was something within reach to turn the heat up. There was not.

Looking down at Souya, you would feel extremely bad for waking him since he looked so peaceful and you knew he needed a good rest. But looking at the position he was in, it probably wouldn't hurt.

You lightly tapped on his head, "hey Souya." Apparently he wasn't sleeping as heavily since he murmured something against you that was unintelligible. "I'm making a request, because I'm freezing."

Sitting up, he stretched his back which was a bit stiff now. "Huh?"

"Come up here with me, I'll make room."

Souya hadn't even looked to see if there was a bunch of space up there with you. But now that you had said something, it was like it magically grew. "Um, are you sure about that?"

"Very." You nodded. "Also, you look uncomfortable. I'm doing you a favor."

There were a few more concerning protests that came from him, the major one being he didn't want to accidentally hurt you. After you reassured him that everything was fine he carefully climbed over into the space next to you.

"Wow this is really... hard." He said after leaning back. "How have you been sitting here like this?"

You laughed, "I don't know. It sucks. I can't wait to be home." You turned around to look at him in the darkness. The only thing illuminating him was the dim bulb off into the corner of the room. Even now, when you couldn't properly make out all his features, he still had you captivated. "You look really tempting like this."