𝐂𝟐𝟑

CW: just a bunch of violence. Weapons. Yk the deal.

January 1st, 2006

January 1st, 2006.

Your relationship since New Years made you feel strangely bubbly. With all honesty, it didn't really feel like much changed. You still had feelings for him the same way you did before you confessed. Now it just felt like you could be more open about it without having to be so worried about messing things up with him.

Currently, you attended the first Toman meeting of the year. To be fair, standing with the first division still felt weird, but you eased into it.

Draken and Mikey were discussing what happened with the Black Dragons and how the peace treaty failed. Hakkai had stepped up to the plate and formally apologized for everything that happened. But really, nobody blamed him for anything that happened. Not even Mucho or Nahoya had anything to say.

You were about to fall asleep standing up when you watched two unfriendly familiar faces. Koko and Inui were standing in front of you. Blinking your eyes you forced yourself to squint and see if you were actually seeing them standing on Toman turf. Especially after they had so much to say to you and the others for being on the Black Dragon's.

Then when Koko revealed they were going to join you and Mikey put them under the first division you damn near fainted.

"There's no way they just..." Your voice faded out as Takemichi shakily agreed and the two of them stepped up to you.

Chifuyu narrowed down his eyes and crossed his arms. "Bullshit."

Inui scoffed, "shut up. You don't have to trust us. If you need us, we'll be there."

It seemed Chifuyu had a comeback to that but he bit his tongue and held it back. After Draken silenced everyone Mikey made one more announcement.

And he fired Kisaki.

A smile came across your face and that was the first good thing you've heard all meeting. After Mikey explained everything things started to connect.

You swore all you did was blink before Hanma brought his fist to Draken. Things started to go up after that, and Kisaki tried to beg and plead with Mikey to let him stay to no avail. Then the meeting disbanded.

Nobody really had the heart to give a welcoming hand out to the new first division members so you didn't say anything to them. Mainly so you didn't get into an argument with either of them. Actually, Koko was somewhat tolerable, it was just Inui that you knew was going to be a constant problem with his attitude.

"So you guys ratted Kisaki out? It's about time." You caught Chifuyu before he got too far. "You can tell he doesn't have Toman's best interests."

Chifuyu smirked, "damn straight. Just as I thought we'd gotten one jackass out of here, we gained two more."