𝐂𝟑𝟕

When you woke up the next morning you didn't find the warmth from Souya laying next to you

When you woke up the next morning you didn't find the warmth from Souya laying next to you. Although you were pleased that the sun wasn't beaming into your eyes because the curtains were closed, which you actually don't remember doing last night.

Rolling over to the empty side of the bed and when you did you felt a piece of paper in place of where he should be. You had to blink to clear your vision and sit up so your eyes could adjust to the lightning in the room.

"Sorry, Nahoya called me real early because apparently something is up with the restaurant pipes... or the gas? I really don't know, or know how he found out this early but he wants me to help him figure it out or something. Kinda wish he told me more but I should be back soon."

You chuckled at the letter for multiple reasons. One, because he really went through to find a pen and paper instead of just texting you. Two, his handwriting was very neat and that was something you knew for a while. But it was crooked and rushed. Three, because it was only about ten A.M and he was already out and about, you weren't sure how he found the strength to get up.

Especially not after last night.

Now, you didn't remember the specific details, but you did remember after Souya dropped the whole channeling the inner Nahoya thing on you, you did feel less composed. So, when you arrived back, Souya barely got the car in park before you hopped over to his side of the vehicle.

But of course that didn't last too long because he insisted that you at least get upstairs and unwind before you lost self control. And which you did wait.

For about five minutes anyway.

So, that's how that ended up. And he was probably right because he did have a way with words as well as his other aspects but you really did almost turn the car upside down on the road. Though you will never let him verbally hear you say that.

Getting up from bed you looked down at Soba curled up on her own bed. She rarely ever looked so at peace because she just enjoyed being a nuisance at times so this was great.

You were able to get into the kitchen and start making yourself something to eat without her harassment. Her bowl was already filled when you checked it and you'd have to thank Souya for that since he really didn't have to.

You took a sip from your cup and relished in the couple of minutes of quiet bliss you received from not doing anything.

Until a notification popped up on your phone with a reminder. 'SHARI'S SESSION IN TWO HOURS'

You had nearly forgotten about that. Shari was one of the youth you worked with and you talked to all of the teens individually whenever you could. As long as they scheduled with you of course but once they get their time blocked out, it's all theirs. You've even given extra time in case they had anything else to share.

You never wanted any of them to feel like they were only talking to you because you got paid to do so but because you did really care.

The main reason you'd given yourself the 2 hour reminder was so that you could have enough time to get ready and of course have all the boring ass paperwork that was unfortunately required for the job. But you looked forward to meeting with her because you talked to her parents and they said instead of sitting up in a room, that an outside session would be beneficial. So you decided maybe a calm stroll around the park would be nice.