𝐂𝟐𝟐

Throughout the rest of the night Emma and Yuzuha would not stop teasing you about the kiss

Throughout the rest of the night Emma and Yuzuha would not stop teasing you about the kiss. It made you want to strangle Emma (respectfully) because she had been the one who pushed you into doing it. Now she couldn't stop gloating about her accomplishment.

Not only her, but Souya couldn't even see the end of his taunting. Mainly from his brother. Apparently he and Mitsuya both said Emma could pull it off and won the bet. Chifuyu, Hina and Mikey betted against it. Hakkai, Pah, Peh, Draken, and Mucho didn't know that there was a bet to begin with.

Emma was hovering over you for what felt like the one hundredth time that night while you were sitting on the couch. "Why so mad? Do you need a kiss...!" She laughed and faked to kiss you and then threw herself onto the couch next to you.

"I'm fighting the urge to strangle you." You narrowed your eyes down and watched her laugh uncontrollably. "Am I ever going to live this down?"

"No! I actually managed to get you to do it, this is a huge deal!"

"It's not. I just followed mistletoe traditions." You dramatically turned your head away from her.

"Don't be like that!" She threw her arms around you and pulled you into a hug. "Just think about it. Now when you guys get together–"

You stopped her, "Who said that we were..."

Emma then interrupted you back. "...Don't even play that card with me."

That's when the laughter of the older Kawata twin rounded the corner. When you both looked up, Souya was covering his ears and walking away from his brother. "Bro, wait wait! I didn't even finish my sentence!"

"I don't want to hear it, please."

"It's all out of love though!" Nahoya continued.

"You're embarrassing me."

"I didn't do anything. But you had your tongue–"

Souya immediately turned on his heel, "I did not! Just stop talking already..."

Nahoya held onto his stomach and laughed. "I'm sorry! HAHAHA"

That's how the night continued on. But despite that, everyone enjoyed themselves. Singing Christmas songs. Watching Chifuyu and Takemichi go against each other in a dance battle, (Chifuyu ended up winning). And snacking away on cookies, brownies, and the other dishes that were laid out.

At the end when everyone was going home, you all said you'd see each other on New Years again. Which was coming up in a couple days. Good for you because you needed that extra time to recover yourself from everything that went on tonight.

On the ride home your mother asked you questions about how things went and although you didn't tell her exactly what happened, you gave her details around it without explicitly telling her you actually kissed him.