𝐂𝟒𝟐

"What the hell happened to you?!" Hakkai suddenly exclaimed

"What the hell happened to you?!" Hakkai suddenly exclaimed. "Y-you disband Toman, disappear after a few years, show up in the news, go batshit crazy?!" He took a step back and threw his arms into the air. "And now you're... the leader of Bonten?!"

Mikey let out a sound that mimicked a sigh, but it was raspy. "So you guys came here for some... explanations?"

"No shit." Nahoya hit him in the back. "We didn't come into your rat infested habitat to twiddle our thumbs in your presence."

Mikey silently winced, "How'd you find the location?"

Kazutora stepped up. "Asking questions and a map." He tilted his head to the side. "You're not as hidden as you may think."

Mitsuya had a knowing smile. "You should be lucky it's us and not the police."

There was a scoff from the other side. "Like you have any connections to the police force." It was Sanzu.

"Actually." Takemichi crossed his arms. He looked pretty silly doing so, but you kept your silence. "My brother in law is with the police department."

Well damn, he was actually right.

"In law?" Mikey's eyebrows raised to his hairline. "So wait, you and Hinata..."

"Ah no, but it'll be official in 2 days." Takemichi corrected. "Now that I'm here, I want to invite you to the wedding."

Maybe Takemichi had lost his mind?

"You want me to come?" He stared blankly. "For what? Are you not pissed off with me vanishing and cutting you all off?"

"No I am." Takemichi stated. "But after you tell us why, then, I formally invite you."

Mikey shook his head and looked around for something. After a moment, he took a seat on the bowling chair. "Okay. Well for starters, mentally, I am not all here. Because if I was, gathering the remnants of Tenjiku wouldn't have been a plan of mine."

"Yeah we can tell." You muttered at his statement.

"Clear as day I promise." Chifuyu joined in.

Mikey rolled his eyes. "Anyway, I'm sorry for just ditching you guys out of nowhere, but after I lost Emma, I realized that I couldn't keep involving you guys in my battles any more. Because I was losing people who should grow up to do good things."

As you all were listening, you looked at Sanzu and Izana in the back. Both of them had wandered far enough away to not be considered eavesdropping, but close enough that they could still protect Mikey if necessary.

Or you assumed that's why they still stuck around the room.

"And no calls? No texts? No emails? No pigeons and letters?" Draken said. "I understand that you didn't want to put us in danger but we stuck together through all the shit thrown at us. We would've had your back through it all."