𝐂𝟐𝟏

A/N = Aunt's Name
CW: Underage drinking

A/N = Aunt's Name CW: Underage drinking

December 25th, 2005

"WHERE'S Y/N AT?!"

There you were, peacefully sleeping in your bed when you heard the voice. It must've been 9 am and you thought this Christmas would be just slightly quieter. Just by a bit. But you were wrong. You forgot that your mom told you your aunt was coming from New York for the holidays and until New Years.

How she managed to come across the world so frequently recently you'll never know.

She burst into your room with her phone playing music with sunglasses over her eyes. "I'M HEREEEE!" She announced while stepping to the middle of the room. "WHY ARE YOU STILL IN BED? GIRL GET UP!" She was wearing all black. A black turtleneck with a long coat over it paired with black pants and boots.

"How are you not jet lagged

"How are you not jet lagged..."

"FIGHT THROUGH IT!" She responded loudly. "Anyway, Merry Christmas! What are we doing today?"

You pushed yourself off your pillow, "I don't know...?" Her mouth dropped and she walked back out of your room before shouting across the way.

"HOLD ON, BECAUSE I DID NOT SIT THROUGH THAT FLIGHT JUST TO HAVE NO CHRISTMAS PLANS?" You knew she was yelling at your mom who was probably rolling her bags out of the way and into the living room.

"Granted, I did tell you I was still thinking about it." Your mom answered back. "What you CAN do, is help me in the kitchen and make breakfast since you got here so damn early."

"Well damn can I put my stuff away? Y/N! YOUR MOM IS PUTTING ME TO WORK!"

"She can help too."

You groaned and rolled back into your pillow. How did you get dragged into this? You just woke up and were being put to work. "Can I at least get out of bed..." you muttered under your breath. Soon enough you reluctantly dragged yourself up and out of your room.

This Christmas was very different from the other ones you've had for obvious reasons. But still, as soon as you started cooking with them you were still enjoying yourself like normal. Watching the two of them argue made you immediately realize where you and Keisuke got it from.