𝐂𝟐𝟕

When you went back to the group that night, Mikey apologized for his approach to the situation

When you went back to the group that night, Mikey apologized for his approach to the situation. He was just trying to get his point across and clearly didn't feel the need to stop and reassess the problem until he saw you walk away.

Then, for the rest of the time you sat together, he did give you a few pointers. Such as to not attack with your knuckles too much when punching or you might end up shattering your bones if you messed up or missed the punch. Also ways to keep up your stamina and know when to switch to defense. Draken also gave you valuable blocking techniques, some of which you've seen before. And some you were already taught before.

There were also smaller things he said you needed to work on. Keeping your footing, avoiding strikes with weapons, he also said you had to learn how to fall safely.

So then with your consent, Mikey pushed you to the ground a couple of times.

You were expected to roll and then get back up on your feet but the first time he pushed you he nearly knocked the wind out of you and Souya had to suggest that maybe he started off with a softer touch.

But then again you weren't the only one that was being worked on. At one point you heard Chifuyu's body tumble halfway down the hill from being crossed up by Draken.

Hakkai and Souya ended up butting heads both verbally and physically. It seemed like the only two people that could successfully get under Souya's skin were his brother and Hakkai. Both of which he still has a good relationship with.

"You need to be faster, Angry."

"You need to let me do me."

"See that's your problem now! You don't listen to anybody!"

"I do listen. I just have selective hearing when it comes to you."

"Oh really? Well if I knock you upside your thick skull maybe you'll hear me then!"

"I dare you!"

Long story short, Draken and Chifuyu pried them back from each other and that's where things ended for the night. To say the least you did feel like you learned a thing or two. Was it enough to make you completely confident? Nowhere near it. But you felt better about your skills.

Night turned to morning. Morning turned to evening and you got a call from Chifuyu. He wanted you to go over to Takemichi's for some reason that he didn't give you. Still you were sore from willingly taking beatings last night. But you decided to just tough it out and go see what he needed you for.

As you were heading out your mom was also making her way to the door. Which was strange since you knew she didn't have to go into work today. But before you could question her, she got the question out first.

"Where are you going?" She asked while putting her arms through the jacket.

"Takemichi's house." You told her not knowing if she'd even remember who that was. But she had a good enough memory to remember his name being thrown around a few times. "Bonding time I guess. What about you?"