𝐂𝟏𝟑

After you got off the phone with Souya, you started packing a small backpack with just enough stuff for one night

After you got off the phone with Souya, you started packing a small backpack with just enough stuff for one night. It was actually a miracle that he said yes, you would've sworn he wasn't the type to just let people stay over his house especially with his sleeping issues.

You weren't exactly sure when this meeting would start, but they always took place at night so you could assume that now that the sun was setting it was only a matter of time.

The front door clicked open and you knew it was your mother returning home without having to see who it was. Because when it was Keisuke opening the door there was usually added aggression that wasn't necessary. "Y/N is that you I hear shuffling around?"

"Yup." you poked your head out of your room and greeted your mom. "Kei is up at Chifuyu's apartment." The lie felt so unnerving to say after what really happened. After all he's done you were still covering for him like nothing happened. "Also, I'm going to stay at Emma's tonight, is that alright?"

She put her bags on the table and turned around raising an eyebrow. "So... you're gonna be gone, your brother's gone... and I have the house to myself for the night?"

You sighed, "You just couldn't wait to get rid of us."

"Girl please, I haven't had an off day since the day your brother was born." She replied. "I love you guys to the death, but full time parenting is time consuming you know."

"Yeah yeah, so I'm gonna guess that I can go?"

"Sure, just let me know when you get there safely." She walked to the kitchen doing a little dance while she moved, "Ooo... I can pour myself a drink and watch movies..."

You swung your bag over your shoulder, "Don't you do that when we are here?"

She waved you off not looking back, "Don't you have places to be? Goodbye."  You both laughed it off and you said goodbye to her before leaving.

When you got downstairs you stood inside the building waiting for Souya to come and get you. You felt a little bad about lying to your mom about where you were going, and then about Keisuke, but you couldn't bring yourself to tell her the truth.

In about six minutes the familiar sound of the motor engine came into your ears. Zipping up your sweatshirt to protect yourself from the wind you stepped outside. Souya pulled up wearing his normal Toman uniform and his blue hair out like usual. He used his leg to hold up the bike and turned to you.

Waving, "Hey, thanks for actually agreeing to this. I appreciate it." You looped your backpack on the other arm and over your shoulder.

"It's all good. Something tells me whatever  you're trying to avoid is just going to get brought up at the meeting, are you sure you still want to go?" He seemed concerned about your feelings towards everything going on. Which was just how he naturally was.