Prologue

"Speaking" 'Thoughts/communicating with sacred gear' 

'Sacred Gear communicating with Host'

3rd Pov:

Y/N son of Serana and Dan L/N recently moved to Kuoh due to Serana getting a major opportunity to work in some of the largest acting studios in japan, where Dan had to travel back to Australia to continue his work, Y/N never really liked when his father left for long periods of time for work so he was always closer to his mother Serana.

Y/N Pov:

Y/N: 'ahhh the dream land a place that never gets old the dark empty void where I can just float around and think.'

Serana: "Y/N!!! Get up or you'll be late for your first day at school"

Y/N: 'Oh right school, that's a thing, I guess I was enjoying my extended weekend too much to realise that it's already monday.' willing yourself to throw the blankets off, you get up rather quickly and almost throw yourself onto the cold wooden floorboards of your bedroom, "Coming mum!"

Walking out of your room with your clothes, you quickly have a shower before heading to the kitchen to grab breakfast from your mother Serana, a person who is 6'3" with black hair that goes down to her shoulders, Y/N still being shorter than her with standing only at 6' was always jealous at her height, although it seemed you somewhat the middle ground between her and your father and weren't likely to grow any taller.

Y/N: "When's dad going to come home?" 'he's almost never here which is saddening cause I always got along with him and our discussions on various topics, although he's very frustrating if we disagree with something as he is ALWAYS right, I don't understand how someone so annoying could manage to become friends with mum let alone marry her, the world works in mysterious ways'

Serana: "You know what his work is like, he'll be gone for a few months before he comes back, just be patient, look on the bright side we can do some more mother son bonding time!" (No incest will occur)

Y/N: 'she seems way too happy about this...' "riiigghhhtttt... well I have school starting soon so imma head out so I'm not late, bye mum!!!"

As you run out of the house to head to school your mum watches you leave waving goodbye

Serana: 'He always would run away when I brought up bonding, wonder if it has anything to do with a certain character in a certain game we both play... must be my imagination, he would never run away from his adorable caring mother,"

Heading to school you have to stop everynow and then to check your phone's map to make sure you're on the right track, just finished moving in yesterday didn't allow you to familiarise with whats around, after about 30 minutes of wondering around and mistaking your left and rights due to forgeting that you needed to flip the map app around, you finally make it to the entrance of your new school,

Y/N: 'Kuoh academy aye, I'm so getting lost in this place today'

Not looking forward to your first day of getting lost in the giant school you proceed through the gates, the first thing you notice in the giant courtyard of the school is there are a lot of females compared to males, no one has told you why so you just look around the swarms of people confused, no-one seems to take an interest in you which makes sense you aren't some hotshot that'll attract women left right and centre, shaking your head you remember you have no idea where to go for class, cause well you don't even know what class you're going to be in, nor do you know where the office is to collect your timetable.

Y/N: 'I should probably find someone who can help me before class starts and everyone vanishes into the abyssal hell of school but who to talk to hmmmmmm..'