Chapter 18 (S2)

By the time Sirzechs and Grayfia got up Y/N had already left to for more training leaving Rias and his mum to handle Sirzechs

Sirzechs: "He's really passionate about getting stronger isn't he"

Rias: "It gets annoying at times cause he always leaves early in the morning"

Sirzechs: "What say you Grayfia, today we should behave as normal tourists-"

Grayfia: "After we finish our work"

Rias: "Ugh this is the worst"

.......

After completing his morning training Y/N heads to school, getting to the gate he notices Vali and Issei talking

Vali: "But you can call me the vanishing dragon"

Issei: "Holy crap" 'My left hand is freaking out again'

Vali: "How vulnerable you are, it wouldn't take much to defeat you with my magic, almost too easy"

Issei jumps away from Vali as two swords appear at his neck, the first being the holy devil sword from Kiba and the second being Durandal used by Xenovia

Kiba: "Don't you think this joke has gone on far enough?"

Xenovia: "It wouldn't be smart for us to allow you to start a fight with the red dragon emperor here now would it"

Asia: "What's going on?"

Asia appears and hides behind Issei as Y/N slowly walks up to them all Issei speaks

Issei: "Asia get back"

Jumping over Asia and Issei and landing between the two dragon emperors Y/N looks at Vali

Y/N: "Hello there.. I'm surprised to see you here Vali, looking to join our school?"

Vali: "Well now they'd have a small chance at beating me, especially since they couldn't bring down Kokabiel by themselves, but by all means keep going if you don't care about causing a scene"

Lowering their weapons and desummoning them Kiba and Xenovia both walk to either side of Issei, while Y/N just walks and leans on the side of a railing to watch what Vali plans to do

Vali: "Tell me Issei how do you think you compare to those with the power in this world?"

Issei: "What do you mean?"

Vali: "I'm talking about your balance breaker, it looks quite incomplete if you ask me but still a four digit ranking, on a scale of strongest to weakest that is, I'd say between 1000th to 1500th or lower"

Issei: "That's great so what's your point?"

Vali: "My point is that you're a valuable player and that you should be taken care of and properly nurtured, don't you agree Rias"

Rias: "I don't need your advice.. Mind telling me what this is all about? If you've come here on behalf of the fallen angels I can assure you its a waste of time"

Vali: "Were you aware of the welsh dragon and the vanishing dragon calling upon the twin sky dragons, people involved with the red and white dragons have never had the best of luck, I'm facinated, makes me wonder how your life will turn out"

Y/N: "Alright tensions are high, it would probably be wise for you to leave now Vali, you can taunt them another day just not in the middle of the entrance to school, besides don't you have better things to do?"

Vali: "You're right about that, I'm wasting my time here,"

???: "Y/N there you are, I was looking for you"