Chapter 24 (S3)

"Speaking" 'Thoughts/communicating with sacred gear'

'Sacred Gear communicating with Host'

With Y/N, Rias and Issei hiding behind trees and bushes they watch on as Koneko talks to a cat girl with black hair, 2 black ears and tails making sure that Koneko was safe around this so called Kuroka lady

Kuroka: "I only sent out a fraction of my chi out and yet you still came running, I'm glad you can still feel our sisterly bond"

Koneko: "What do you want? my time is precious so spill it"

Kuroka: "There's no need to be rude honey, I just heard it through the grapevine that a big party was going down, it caught my interest but you know what they say about curiosity and cats"

Y/N: 'Something big's about to go down at the party Cynthia can you go and watch over it incase shit hits the fan'

Cynthia: 'On it'

Palkia: 'Good you're relying on each other more, the training with my brother did you good after all'

Y/N: 'Shut it you I'm listening'

.........

Cynthia appears at the party through a portal that Y/N created for her and hides herself from view to report to Y/N if anything happens

Asia: "I haven't seen Issei in a while I wonder where he is?"

Xenovia: "Now that you mention it Rias seems to be missing as well"

Kiba: "Y/N too, but if he's with them they'll be okay"

Azazel: "Ah please escort them in Baraqiel"

Three people show up one having a monocle in one eye, with a very long white beard and a long blue coat with a royal looking hat on his head, another is a lady in business suit with long silver hair and little pink ribbons on either side of her head to keep the majority of her hair flowing behind her back, and the last was Baraqiel the fallen angel.

Azazel: "You know for a crotchety old bastard from the northen waste you're not looking too bad"

Odin: "I like what your husband's done with your hair"

Sirzechs: "Charming, it's been too long lord Odin, how we've missed your casually homophobic banter"

Odin: "Greetings Sirzechs, and let me thank you personally for your invitation"

Serafall: "Lord Odin mighty god of the north, you honor us with your visit"

Odin: "I expected more from you Leviathan, a pretty thing like yourself shouldn't be in drab clothing like that, this is a party isn't it?"

Serafall: "Huh... Good point!"

After casting a spell on herself Serafalls outfit changes from a business woman's suit to her usual magicgirl cosplay

Odin: "Oh my, what the hell just happened"

Serafall: "Well have you been living in a cave or something? This is a magicalgirl outfit they're tots the rage"

Odin: "Love it, how would you like to stroke Odins beard?"

???: "Please keep in mind why we made the voyage my lord, we're here representing Valhalla!"

Odin: "Must you always be the downer in the room? it's that kind of attitude that keeps you from getting a hero for yourself"

The lady starts to break down in front of everyone in the room and bursts into tears