Chapter 11 (S2)

"Speaking" 'Thoughts/communicating with sacred gear'

'Sacred Gear communicating with Host'

3rd Pov:

After a long night of training the new balance breaker in Y/N's mindscape Y/N woke up to something he didn't expect.

Y/N: 'This is like Issei's wet dream right in front of me... wait a second why is Rias in my bed naked?'

Palkia: 'Obviously partner it's because after your battle with Riser Rias is head over heels for you, do you not remember the whole ride with the Griffin?'

Y/N: 'How could I forget my first kiss, I guess I'll just enjoy this moment, on the bright side she's warm and very comfortable'

Pulling Rias closer to Y/N's body he starts to spoon her making her smile as she sleeps peacefully, feeling the warmth of her body radiate through Y/N, he starts to fall asleep again too, until his alarm goes off signifying that it's time to train before school.

Y/N: 'Well there goes my morning I guess'

The alarm also disturbing someone's sleep she feels protected by something but can't put her finger on it, turning around and opening her eyes she finds out why

Rias: "Good morning Y/N, sleep well?"

Y/N: "Yea I guess, now I'm not complaining but just curious as too why you're in bed with me, naked.. Again"

Rias: "If you're asking that then I should be asking you why you started spooning me and why you're still holding me close. You know, it's still early, would something sexy~ deepen the bond between us Y/N~"

Y/N: "As much as I would like too, and I would, I have training to get to, plus we need to go make sure Issei doesn't skip training either remember"

Rias: "Mmmmm you're right"

Y/N: "But, before any of that happens, Rias"

Rias: "Y-Yes?"

Y/N: "Are we in a relationship now after what happened the other night??" 'You better be right about this Palkia cause if you're wrong then I'm going to end you... try anyway.'

Instead of speaking Rias closes the distance and gives Y/N a peck on the lips before giggling slightly

Rias: "Does that answer your question? Now lets get going before you get distracted"

Y/N: "Yes ma'am"

Getting out of bed the two get changed into their training gear before Rias goes to get Issei and Y/N starts his even more intensive training now that he'd achieved his balance breaker, after 30 minutes Rias and Issei finally find Y/N running laps around the park that they train at.

Y/N: "Took.. you're... time.."

Rias: "Y/N why are you so out of breath you just started?"

Stopping next to Rias and Issei while grabbing a bottle of water out of his pocket (Pockets can fit bottles of water I have a set of pants that can) and taking a quick sip, once Y/N's regained his breath enough to speak,

Y/N: "When you have an extra 150Kg weighing you down you tend to feel the burn"

Issei: "Ha I don't believe you, you're just as weak as me admit it"

Y/N: "You asked for it," 'Palkia would you be a good friend and share the hell you're putting on me with Issei?'

Palkia: 'It'll teach him some manners so yes, yes I will'