Chapter 13 (S2)

"Speaking" 'Thoughts/communicating with sacred gear'

'Sacred Gear communicating with Host'

3rd Pov:

"Boost"

Irina charges at Issei ready to strike down at him

Asia: "Issei!! Look out!"

Dodging out of the way before he could get fully cut except some of Issei's shirt gets sliced

Issei: "Dude, what the hell, that was dangerous, I thought this was a friendly fight?!?"

Irina: "oooh to return to my home town only to be forced to kill one of my oldest friends, alas fate can be so cruel"

Rias: "Issei try to avoid her direct attacks"

Issei: "That's the plan yea"

"Boost"

Xenovia: "The red dragon emperors dragon hand, that with Asia Argento twilight healing and your sword birth, you devils certainly have a fair amount of sacred treasures"

Kiba: "I have another power, one that comes from the grudges of my fallen comrades, with this power I will destroy all the EXCALIBUR!!! Along with them I'll annihilate their wielders!!"

Kiba and Xenovia start their engagement fighting each other, locking blades as each of them try to out play their opponent and win the duel,

Akeno: "Just being touched by a holy sword can injure a devil, they're at a huge disadvantage"

Rias: "Kiba can manage her speed but Issei.. I'm a little worried"

Y/N: "If worst comes to worst I'll step in and help him or both"

Prooving Rias's point Issei not being fast enough gets his dragon arm cut, but due too him trading his arm the sword doesn't even leave a scratch

Rias: "Actually that sword doesn't seem to be bothering him much"

Akeno: "Or at all, but that left arm is the dragon itself"

Irina: "You're way to simple to be that impertinent"

Issei: "Whatever that means you're going to regret it! You know why, because I'm going to play hardcore, besides I never miss out on boobs"

Y/N: "....Issei, If you use that move that I heard about... Just don't"

"Boost"

Irina: "Eww that's creepy, why is he making that lecherous face for?"

Y/N: "I'd suggest not getting touched by him once,"

Koneko: "He has the power to blow off girls clothes just by touching them"

Issei: "Y/N, Koneko why are you giving my secrets away to the enemy."

Koneko: "Because you're the enemy to all women"

Issei: "Eh sometimes the things you say really hurt"

Y/N: "I wonder why she says them then."

Irina: "Ah I can hardly believe you ended up Issei, it's not enough that you turned into an evil devil, but you're heart is filled with extreme wickedness as well. Dear God I pray that your divine wisdom will never forgive the sinful pervert"

Kiba putting his current sword down grabs two more swords that glow in a firey red and icy blue colour

Kiba: "It's time for you to burn and then freeze!"