Chapter 3 (S1)

"Speaking" 'Thoughts/communicating with sacred gear'

'Sacred Gear communicating with Host'

3rd Pov:

Y/N: 'So I'm your first host aye? well just a few things Palkia, what are you? and why choose me to be your host? also why am I your first host?'

Palkia: 'You have many questions, But to answer I am one of the creatures of the creation trio, we each manage 1 domain, Diagla manages time, Giratina manages the distortion world, and I manage space and dimentions, together we formed the world, although we remained in secret for so long all 3 of us decided to form ourselves into these sacred gears that Dialga heard of, and we each chose a different location to be based upon, Myself would go to Australia where I placed myself in you, Giratina would go to Egypt, and Dialga would go to Japan, so we might meet them sometime in the future'

Y/N: 'Well this is a lot to take in I guess, but hey now you're stuck with me so we'll have too look after each other, and I'll try to get stonger so you don't look bad at a first entrance to this world'

Palkia: 'That is much appreciated, but it would be wise to keep me hidden especially from your 'Master', cause If people found out about my potential strength that you could use, you'll make a lot of enemies who will want to take me from you... but we're running out of time now but I will be able to communicate with your mind directly without issue now...'

Palkia and the dimention he was in starts to fade away before Y/N's eyes where he realises he must be waking up

Y/N: 'So was that just a dream or am I insane and have a dragon in my mind'

Palkia: 'Haha, it very much was not a dream, but worry not with my natural ability over space it's almost impossible to be detected, we'll have to train you while your abilities while you sleep but when you're awake train your body to be stronger so it can use them'

Y/N: 'Alright motivation, lets do this.'

Jumping up and throwing on his exercise gear which included trousers, a pair of sneakers, and a polo shirt, Y/N quickly leaves his house to go and exercise more, and to push himself longer so he doesn't disapoint his new partner.

Palkia: 'I can also help out with your training, so let me add a gravity spell to your limbs to make it harder to run, it should double earths gravity on your legs and arms while you train, so you can get even stronger'

With Palkia doubling the gravity around Y/N, he immediately almost falls due to how much pressure he is feeling, pushing even harder he slowly starts to pick up where he left off from.

Timeskip to after training:

Getting out of the bathroom Y/N quickly grabs his lunch that his mum made for him and departs to meet up with Issei, meeting up they start to head to school together, chatting away they hear something crash on the floor, looking over Y/N sees a nun that tripped over something, looking to his right he smacks Issei over the back of the head forcing him to stop his lecherous grin, shaking his head out of it they both walk over to her.

Issei: "Hey there, are you alright?"

???: "ouch yea I'm okay really"

As Issei helps the young girl up a gust of wind takes her hood off revealing her golden blond hair and emerald eyes, realising he's staring Issei stops holding her hand, with Y/N trying not to laugh at how awkward Issei's making it between them. with onther gust of wind the hood starts to fly away before Issei chases after it and catches it for her.