Chapter 7 (S1)

"Speaking" 'Thoughts/communicating with sacred gear'

'Sacred Gear communicating with Host'

3rd Pov:

Another day had past at Kuoh Academy and it was time for club activities, heading to the ORC clubroom Y/N, Issei and Asia enter the building together the only person who seemed to be inside was Rias who was working at her desk, the other club members were out doing their summons, but slowly started to return, during that Y/N goes and sits in his usual seat with Kiba coming to talk to him, while Issei and Asia grab the stacks of flyers, they had given up trying to get Y/N to hand out flyers after he did them once and started forming pacts straight away.

Issei: "Asia and I are going to go hand out flyers again."

Rias: "Hold on, I think you'll be glad to know your flyer days are over"

Issei: "They are?"

Rias: "Relax it's not a punishment, you've both done great work but normally the hassle of running around handing out flyers is the job of a familier."

Issei: "Hell yea! so what is this, like some sort of promotion?"

Rias: "Yea I guess you could look at it that way, but first things first, we need to find you two familiers. "

Rias gets up and walks infront of Issei and Asia who had moved next to a couch and holds out her hand and summons a little bat"

Rias: "This is my familiar Issei, I believe you two have already met."

The little bat flys off of Rias hand before transforming into a young lady who looks like she's going to a dressup party.

Issei: "Woah, hot flyer girl is your familiar."

The familiar quickly turns back into a bat before hovering above Rias's hand again. Then Akeno holds out her hand next.

Akeno: "And I've got one too of course," pointing at the ground a little magic circle opens up and an imp like creature appears

Issei: "Woah is that an imp?"

Koneko: "This is Shiro."

Looking over at Koneko she's holding a white cat with yellow eyes and 2 bells attached to her neck.

Y/N: "Nawww kitty, so cute"

Walking up too Shiro Y/N starts petting the little cat before Kiba gets up

Kiba: "Mine's badass"

Issei turns away from him before saying "I don't care about your tiny dancer"

Kiba: "Why you gotta hate man"

Y/N: "I'd say show us, but nawwwww shiro, so cute."

Palkia: '......nah I won't tell him'

Rias: "Don't be jealous Issei you'll get one, familiars are a major part of being a devil, when you're in need they're always there to back you up"

Asia: "That's great, only problem is, we have no idea how we're supposed to get one"

Rias: "That's the next step..."

*Knock Knock Knock*

Akeno: "Yea?"

The doors open revealing the entire student counsel.

Souna: "Sorry to interrupt"

Y/N: "I know your face... Souna, you helped me around on day 1 didn't you?" 'Hmmm judging by the aura they're releasing they're all reincarnated devils, except Sona, she's a pure blooded devil;'