Chapter 10 (S1)

"Speaking" 'Thoughts/communicating with sacred gear'

'Sacred Gear communicating with Host'

3rd Pov:

Y/N had woken up after his night talking to Rias, now with extra motivation from Palkia to prove that no-one's immortal Y/N had made his way to a clearing with the rest of the club

Rias: "Alright Issei you're going to need to use your boosted gear, can you handle it?"

Issei: "Of course but you said not to use it during training camp, you change your mind?"

Rias: "You weren't supposed to use it without my permission. Y/N I want you to be Issei's opponent in this"

Y/N: "Ahhhh yea!"

Issei: "Ha now that I've got my boosted gear you're going down! Boosted gear GO!"

Summoning his boosted gear it shows up and starts to glow green "BOOST!"

Rias: "Good now again!"

Issei: "Go!" "BOOST!"

Rias: "You can do better, I want you to continue to boost"

Issei: "More!" "BOOST!"

Issei: "Boosted Gear!" "BOOST!"

Issei: "Boost!" "BOOST!"

Issei: "Boosted Gear GO," "BOOST!" "Give me more!" "BOOST!" "We can do this" "BOOST!"

After a few more boosts Issei finally stops for a second

Akeno: "12 powerups in a row, that's a record isn't it?"

Rias: "Alright stop, can you see how far you've come, you've never been able to endure this much power for this long in the past.. The results of your training are abundantly clear just then"

Issei: "Holy crap"

Rias: "Lets keep going!"

Issei: "Alright boosted gear, you ready Y/N, you're going down!!"

"EXPLOSION"

A wave of power flys through Issei as he glows green

Asia: "What's he doing?"

Rias: "Perfecting a new call it seems, this should allow him to gather all the power in his body and release it in one massive blow, you're up Y/N!"

Y/N summons his sacred gear as well and charges at Issei, with a surprising amount of speed Issei kicks Y/N forcing him to jump back to avoid the kick,

Rias: "Okay Issei try using it all on him now!"

Y/N: 'Hmmm so this is the power of the red dragon emperor aye?'

Issei lifts his arm with his hands open, next to the palm of his hand a red ball forms and sits there as if waiting for something

Y/N: "That's the power you have Issei? I feel like there should be more, oh well COME HERE!!"

Y/N charges at Issei

Rias: "Trust yourself Issei!"

Just before Y/N can reach Issei he punches the little ball which turns into a large beam flying straight for Y/N

Palkia: 'Y/N SHIELD NOW!!!!'

Screaming inside his head Y/N instantly follows Palkias command and summons his shield, holding it in front of him the beam hits it directly, almost losing his balance Y/N puts all the effort he can muster into holding the shield up in front of him what Y/N didn't realise was that the beam had taken him flying and it was about to hit the mountain, using the rest of his magic Y/N infused his magic into the shield creating a little dome around him as it hit the mountain causing a massive explosion.