Chapter 8 (S1)

"Speaking" 'Thoughts/communicating with sacred gear'

'Sacred Gear communicating with Host'

3rd Pov:

It's another day at Kuoh Academy, after learning the basics of his lance and shield Y/N's quite happy with himself, and Serana took the addition of Sif pretty well as she was happy to have a companion around the house while Y/N wasn't home, sitting down Y/N notices Matsuda and Motohama surrounding Issei.

Motohama: "If you're talking about a wet dream start spilling right now!"

Issei: "Well it wasn't.."

Y/N: 'Hmmmm Issei not having a wet dream now that's something, plus something feels different about him'

Palkia: 'That'd be because he's finally reached enough natural power to unlock the being in his sacred gear, Ddraig I believe his name was,'

Y/N: 'Ahhh that makes sense,'

Paying attention back into the conversation Y/N just sighs as he hears Issei boast about constantly walking in Asia's room while she's getting changed, and of course it's all an 'accident' as in Asia's eyes.

Matsuda: "Shit, probably serves you breakfast in bed too"

Issei: "What am I supposed to do, Asia's french toast rules"

Asia: "Ohh stop you're making me blush hehe"

Motohama: "Why are all of these girls throwing themselves at this guy"

Matsuda: "It doesn't make any sense, it's like they haven't seen his face"

Motohama puts his hand on Issei's shoulder and moves closer

Motohama: "My good man, I don't think it would hurt anything if you spread the wealth a little, and introduced us to 1 or 2 of your ladies, oh great one do this for us, only you have the power... I swear if you set us up with an introduction you'll be rewarded accordingly"

Issei: "Hmmmm you have my attention, what reward would I accordingly receive?"

Motohama: "Well tell me, how does a VIP room sound,"

Issei: "Wait I'm sure we can work something out, I do have someone pretty... interesting.."

Duo: "You mean it!"

Issei: "And we did talk about meeting up today."

Duo: "Ooh Shit"

Issei: "Possibly having some of my friends join us"

Matsuda: "You the man, so what's she like?"

Issei: "Well, I'd definitely say a virgin..."

Duo: "A Virgin!"

Matsuda: "That's right son!!"

Motohama: "Awesome tell us her name"

Issei: "M-Milten"

.......

Y/N enters the clubroom after school to discover Asia healing Issei's face and everyone else relaxing

Y/N: "Woah what happened to your face Issei, looks like you ran into a pole before getting launched into a brickwall face first."

Koneko: "He was in an unused locker in the girls changing room."

Y/N: ".... Issei, you're never going to learn, next time Koneko, tell me and I'll summon Sif for his sword, hopefully the light will clense thou sins"

Rias: "I don't understand how you can be such a perv"