Chapter 14 (S2)

"Speaking" 'Thoughts/communicating with sacred gear'

'Sacred Gear communicating with Host'

3rd Pov:

Rias: "Y/N I'm home!!"

Serana: "Hello Rias dear, I believe Y/N's in his room avoiding me again hmph he's so cruel to his adorable loving mother"

Rias: "...."

Rias quietly heads down the hall to Y/N's room leaving Serana to herself, entering the bedroom Y/N's sitting at his table playing away on his computer so Rias walks over and sits down on Y/N's bed after a bit Y/N turns his chair around to face Y/N

Rias: "Y/N maybe you should spend some more time with your mother"

Y/N: "Yea no I'm good, when dad gets home she will get better,"

Rias: "When is your dad coming home?"

Y/N: "He should be finishing up his work this month then he'll be back for a few months before heading off again for another few months that reminds me, I'm heading out tonight for... a summon request I'll see you back here later tonight"

Rias: "Hmmm alright, any progress on Kiba?"

Y/N: "Met up with him today actually, and hopefully he'll come back to his sences soon, anyway I'm heading out, bye Rias"

Rias: "Bye Y/N, don't be too late"

Escaping out of the house Y/N heads towards the church to meet up with the rest of the group.

.........

Issei: "Where have you been Y/N?"

Y/N: "Trying not to alert Rias to our actions remember"

Xenovia: "Here are your priest clothes you're going to be wearing"

Y/N: "Well this is something I never thought I would ever wear"

Xenovia: "I think we'll be more efficient in two groups lets split up"

Y/N: "Alright then, we'll take the east side of town then"

Xenovia: "Then Irina and I will conduct our search in the west side of town, if you see anything at all call the cell"

Issei: "Understood"

Xenovia: "Oh wait before you go there's something inportant I forgot to tell you, we appreciate being taken such good care of so as thanks you should know the white dragon has awakened"

Hearing that Issei gets stunned and doesn't move for a bit before he regains his composure, after he does the two groups head out and go to their side of town. After a while of walking down different streets looking for anything Issei still looks deep in thought

Koneko: "Everything okay Issei?"

Y/N: "He's fine, he's got a bit to think about now, but lets figure out where a good place to look would be"

Kiba: "Probably some place without people"

Y/N: "Like the abandoned buildings on the outskirts"

Issei: "Right lets go then"

.......

Finally arriving at a abandoned building the ORC members remember when they fought a stray inside the building

Issei: "This place?! This is where we defeated that stray devil Viser isn't it?"

Y/N: "The very same"

Saji: "You've fought a stray devil?"

Y/N: "Yep, not good looking ones either, they're all twisted and mutilated"