Chapter 17 (S2)

Y/N, Vali and Azazel find themselves back at Azazels appartment playing games and chatting amongst themselves before another red circle shows up revealing Issei.

Issei: "Yo Y/N Rias is calling us back to the club.... Why do you get the easy contracts it's not fair!!"

Azazel: "So another devil boy or should I say Red Dragon emperor"

Issei: "Wait how do you know that's me?"

Y/N: "Wellllllll-"

Cutting Y/N off Azazel reveals his 12 angel wings shocking Issei and making him freeze from terror, Vali decides it's best to slip away while Issei's distracted, and Y/N just facepalms knowing Issei's going to tell Rias.

Azazel: "Because I am Azazel leader of the fallen angels!"

Issei: "But.. But that mean's you're responsible for everything, Y/N does that mean you're a spy for them?!?"

Y/N: 'Hmmmm roll with me here govna' "Ohh.. Noo.. The leader of the fallen angels. I had Nooo idea.... quickly Issei, we should leave.. before he activates his power... quickly through this magic circle...."

Issei: "Right, lets go!!"

As Issei remembers how to move his body he throws himself through the magic circle back into the orc club and before Y/N walks through he turns back to Azazel and winks at him

Azazel: "Oh Y/N before you go, due to the Kokabiel insident they're hosting a summit of leaders soon"

And with that Y/N nods his head before vanishing through his portal

Azazel: "haha I can't believe he fell for that terrible performance by Y/N"

Vali: "I can't believe he didn't even sense my presence, how weak is he still"

Before Azazel can respond a blue portal opens up revealing a person with brilliant blond hair

???: "I just missed him didn't I"

.......

Issei: "And I thought he was going to kill us both he was so terrifying"

Rias: "I'm absolutely livid, the governor general of the fallen angels has infiltrated my territory and interfered with my business and on top of that he was attempting to make advances on my boyfriend and threatening my prized servant, he deserves to die a thousand deaths!"

Issei: "That bad huh"

Y/N: "Shush, now Rias I don't think he was that bad, if he wanted to kill either Issei or I he had all the opportunity to do so while we were surprised with his reveal"

Rias: "That doesn't matter!"

Koneko: "So are there really going to be a bunch of leaders meeting here?"

Rias: "There are, it's absolutely true, I've recieved confirmation earlier, we're going to need to make a plan and discuss what's going to happen in the future, any thoughts on the matter?"

Xenovia: "I still can't believe this happened, all relationships have been changed, nothing's the same between anyone, devils, angels or fallen angels"

Rias: "That's why a meeting of this sort happening so suddenly could quite frankly make things more complicated, I honestly can't help but wonder what's really going on, I do have a theory however, has to do with Azazel"

Y/N: "You think he's after mine and Issei's sacred gears?"

Rias pulls Y/N into a hug pressing his head in the middle of her breasts