Chapter 4 (S1)

"Speaking" 'Thoughts/communicating with sacred gear'

'Sacred Gear communicating with Host'

3rd Pov:

Teleporting into the room Y/N sees the entire club surrounding Issei with Rias standing behind her table while Akeno bandaged Issei who only had a singlet and underpants on. Surprised by everyone still there Y/N walked over to the couch Issei was sitting on.

Y/N: "The fuck did I miss while I was out, and Issei you look like you lost a fight with a cave bear... that had guns?"

Rias: "Y/N where have you been? and why didn't you come back to the club when I messaged you, we already almost lost Issei, so not hearing from you had me worried that while we saved one member we could've lost another"

Y/N: ".. Yea about that, I may of left my phone here in the clubroom with my stuff, whoops... but what do you mean almost lost Issei, what happened?"

Rias: "He ran into a stray exorcist who murdered koneko's summoner, and almost got himself killed trying to save the church girl you two met the other day"

Y/N: "Asia? she said she was being transferred to that church, so why would the normal church transfer her to a fallen church?"

Issei: "See I knew she couldn't be caught up with those fallen freaks, there has to be another explanation"

Rias: "We're not saying she is Issei, all we're saying is you're a devil and for whatever reason she's the servant of a fallen angel, those are the facts Issei. Now Y/N judging by that painting you put in the corner of the room you made a pact with your client, which is good but that doesn't explain why you're back here so late"

Y/N: "Yea we made a pact, but I'm just late cause they were pretty chill and just wanted to hang for a while, anyway I'm going to head home now, so catch ya guys later"

Leaving for home Y/N grabs his belongings and his new painting from azazel and teleports home, resting the painting against the wall he decides he'll hang it up eventually... getting ready for bed Y/N quickly falls asleep and wakes up in Palkia's domain

Palkia: 'Welcome Y/N, are you ready to continue your training? since you are still not strong enough physically to handle my power we'll just keep developing your strength and technique, eventually you'll be able to use a spear that I formed with my power,'

Transforming himself into a humanlike appearance Y/N and Palkia trained all through the night, Y/N asked palkia if he could deepen the sleep so he could sleep in a bit and continue to train with him for longer, as there was no school to go too and he didn't have an alarm set for weekends.

.....

After 7 full hours of training with Palkia, Y/N woke up, looking over at the time, and seeing it was 10am, Y/N decided it was a good time to get up and train some more, putting on his exercise gear and the gravity increasing weights that Palkia formed into stretchable bands for him Y/N set off to run for a few hours. Half way through his run he saw Issei and Asia sitting next to a pond in a park, having a feeling like something was going to happen Y/N decided to have a break and just make sure nothing bad happened to Issei... Again.

Asia: "Does your leg hurt too?"

Issei: "Ummm.. yea."

Asia gets up from the bench before putting her hands on Issei's legs with a green glow coming from her hands Y/N guessed she must of healed both his arm and legs.

Asia: "Does that feel any better?"

Getting up and swinging his arm around in circles to see if it was healed or not