Chapter 1 (S1)

"Speaking" 'Thoughts/communicating with sacred gear'

'Sacred Gear communicating with Host'

3rd Pov:

The perverted trio along with their new friend Y/N were laying down on a hill during their lunch break chatting amongst themselves with another day at kuoh academy. It had been 2 and a half weeks since Y/N had first moved to Japan and into his new school, and had made friends with a few people but usually decided to just stick with his classmates unfortunately for him were the perverted trio of Issei, Matsuda and Motohama.

Issei: "Matsuda, motohama can you guys remind me why we even went to this school in the first place"

Matsuda: "Ha like you could forget, up until a few years ago was an all girls school,"

Motohama: "We had to take advantage of the ratio of male to females, there are females everywhere and this place seemed to get huge attention of transfer students."

Y/N: "that maybe your reasonings to come here, but I just moved here due to family reasons so I didn't really have a choice, it was probably my mum thinking that I would get a girlfriend here"

Matsuda: "Ah that reminds me I don't want to be late"

Issei: "late to what??"

Matsuda just looks back with a perverted smile and a thumbs up the trio quickly runs off towards the back of the girls changerooms Y/N decides to prank them by following after he finds some hollow metal objects he'll be able to bang together next to them.

Y/N Pov:

Sneaking up behind the three with Issei trying to push in to be able to see you grab the 2 metal pipes you found laying around the school for some reason, which is definitely not a safety hazard at all

Matsuda: "Murayama boobs are absolutely massive man"

Motohama: "36, 22, 34"

Matsuda: "And Katase's Legs, oh man are they sexy hehe"

Motohama: "34, 22, 36"

Matsuda: "Found this spot yesterday, I call it the boob hole hehe they'll never find this place"

Issei: "Come on guys let me have a look, I wanna peep at Murayama and Katase too.. just move over a little more come onnnnn"

Y/N: 'I think they've had enough fun for themselves'

You creep up till you're almost towering over the 3 whose focus is completely on the 'boob hole' you proceed to slam the two metal pipes together creating a loud noise shocking and stunning the trio, before you book it away so they can face the wrath of the same girls they were peaking on, after stumbling toward you the bruised and beaten faces of Issei, Motohama and Matsuda the trio sit down next to you near the old school building on the outside of the main academy building.

Matsuda: "Man that was totally worth it, Murayama and Katase are so sexayyy even if we got ourselves beaten in for it.. Thanks for that Y/N!"

Issei: "That totally wasn't worth it for me, I just got beaten up,"

Motohama: "Did you at least get to see any boobs" 

Y/N: "Who cares if you did or didn't, if you guys want to get any action you got to actually get a girlfriend then you can see all the nip and any part you want and you won't get that by being boob hungry perverts 24/7."

Matsuda: "Not being a pervert seems to be going just swimingly for you, you haven't gotten a single girlfriend or been asked anything by any girl, so what you say is just untrue, boobs forever am I right guys"