Chapter 6 (S1)

"Speaking" 'Thoughts/communicating with sacred gear'

'Sacred Gear communicating with Host'

3rd Pov:

Another day had past at school, both Y/N and Issei head to their clubroom, walking inside Y/N and Issei notice someone's underwear is hangind up to dry, ignoring it Y/N goes and sits down, Issei being Issei gets mesmerised by it, walking up too it with a pervy face he takes it down

Issei: "Woah, dude this is totally a bra, but what's it doing in here?"

Y/N: "Dude can you not be pervy as soon as you see something that belongs to a girl, and if you're that deaf you would've been able to hear the shower, now judging by the nun clothes I'd say that's Asias"

Issei: "I'm totally holding a tittie hammock,"

Y/N: "Annd he's not listening, Koneko go do what you do best to pervs"

Koneko finally noticing what Issei was doing gets up with a lobster.... Where'd she get a lobster from... and proceeds to hit Issei over the head with it.

Koneko: "Did you see anything you like you big pervert"

Issei: "It's not what it looks like."

Before Y/N can make a cheeky remark back at Issei Asia opens the curtain to the shower,

Asia: "Hey, is that my bra?"

Koneko: "I think he's going to put it on and wear it around."

Asia: "Ooooh please don't"

Issei rushes back over to the line where the rest of Asia's clothes are drying and tries to hang it back up

Issei: "It's not like that it just happened to get caught on my face.... Shut up Y/N"

Y/N: "Hey, I didn't say anything"

Issei: "You were going to you bastard"

Asia: "Ohhh I'm so sorry, I know I'm a visitor here and I hate being in the way"

Issei: "No it's fine, as a matter of fact having you around definitely has its perks"

Y/N gets up and quickly makes his way to Issei before grabbing Koneko's lobster and slapping him across the head with it.

Asia: "Well it won't be for much longer, the president said she'd find me a place to stay before she went to school."

Timeskip to when everyone else arrived at the club

Sitting down in her chair Rias looks towards Issei

Rias: "Alright Issei, you need to start some early morning training like what Y/N does"

Issei: "Early morning training?"

Rias: "Your fight with the fallen angels made one thing clear, we need to get you worked up to your peak physical condition as soon as we possibly can, I'd say the same for Y/N but he's already hard at work training himself every morning, so I'm going to have you train with him or at least setup a regiment for you."

Issei: "oooh great..."

Rias: "I'll come collect you in the morning around 5 and take you to where Y/N should be in his program at that time, seeing as you will just start I won't make you dive straight to Y/N's pace, but you'll have to catch up quick since you have the boosted gear."

Issei: "That's nuts.. I mean that sounds fine.. well I'm off to pass out flyers, you coming Y/N?"

Y/N: "Hmmm?? oh nah I've got a summon again, so I'll be taking that."