Final Goodbye For This Story

Hello everyone, 

*Sigh*.  So, I wrote the epilogue finish today and I had written the last few sentences of it last week (before writing the birthday portion), and I re-read it earlier and teared up a bit haha. It's been a good run and I really truly do thank you all for reading. The last thing I'll likely be doing with this joy of a story is fixing the blurb. I had been given advice as to how to fix it to make it better and I'd like to get to work on that.

I sincerely pray that the Lord protect each and every one of you and if there be any comfort you need, that He reminds you that He is your Comforter (2 Corinthians 1:3-4), I pray that He reminds you that He can provide you with a peace that is beyond our understanding (Phillipians 4:6) and I pray that He reminds you that He is a Father, a Father to the fatherless (Psalm 68:5), and a Father to His own children. But I also want to note that those who are children of God are those who believe in Christ; these are those who are given the right to become a child of God (John 1:12).

To those who do not believe in Christ as their Lord and Savior, I would like to gently nudge you to look to Him. It was through Him that everything was made and there was nothing made that was not made through Him (John 1:3). Needless to say, Christ is very important.

Repent of your sins and of your ways, turn to Christ and believe in who He said He is. He is one with the Father (John 10:30), God the Son (John 1:1, 18, Matthew 3:17), our Redeemer (Titus 2:14), and He is a righteous Judge (John 5:22, Hebrews 1:9). There are more ways to describe Christ, but these things are important as they are coming under attack nowadays. 

Believe in Christ and His redemptive work on the cross. If you want to know why repentance is important or why Christ's redemption is important, give chapter 37 a read (again).

So with this goodbye, I pray that the Lord draws you near and softens your heart to Him and His word. 

Thank you for reading and may the good Lord bless you.

Take care,

Sarah

“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through Him. Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because He has not believed in the name of the only Son of God. And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil. For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed. But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”
John 3:16‭-‬21 ESV