Information + Bonus Stuff (Cuts of Original Chapters)

Hello hello everyone, I hope you have all been doing well :)

So I did all my goodbyes for this book—to be honest, I was feeling very tempted to have short stories of Joe, Grace, and their babies together after I finished lol—but I wanted to come back and make a note of a few things:

First off (but not the most important thing), I was thinking it's time to introduce myself officially. My pen name is Sarah, but my first name is Temitope. Although, I go by Temi for short. 

1. The most important thing (aside from cuts): My story has been edited and I've uploaded all the edited chapters. My editor was a widow and a God-send, and she was able to help me in very important areas.

2. There are minor changes to this story. No worries though, nothing terribly major. But here are where there were changes:

      a. Weaving grief into the motivation as to why Joe and Grace did not jump into a relationship so quickly. This is displayed starting from chapter eight (the very end of it) and sprinkled wherever that hesitation to step into a relationship showed up.

      b. When I publish the book, I plan to remove chapter forty, but I'll keep it on Wattpad.

      c. Less establishment on minor characters (i.e. Dave and Ayana, the two photographers at the wedding, and the midwife)

      d. Change to chapter six where Joe wakes up "suddenly recalling" the anniversary of his late wife's death. Needless to say, this is not accurate so I tried to make it more accurate.

      e. Changes to grammar, sentence structure, etc.  The story will be proofread, Lord willing, later on so I might come back and re-upload after that as well.

      f. Joe doesn't build the house without Grace's knowledge anymore (the house part was originally last minute so that's why I had made it the way it was). I changed that in chapter twenty-nine.

3. I also changed the image of Joe to:

Henry Cavill was great as a photo, but like a dear reader mentioned, this seems more like Joe (who is in his 50s)

Henry Cavill was great as a photo, but like a dear reader mentioned, this seems more like Joe (who is in his 50s). I can especially imagine this picture as Joe when he goes to the house to ask about Austin (not knowing that Austin had returned from the military academy).

Cuts

Now for the cuts; here are just a small portion of parts that didn't make it into the story:

One of the versions of chapter thirty-nine (after Joe gets done with work)

 I call her and she picks up on the first ring.

"Joseph." She says, sounding tired, but I can also hear the smile in her voice. "You're calling me at this time. Don't you know that I am sound asleep?" Now that gets me laughing.

"Is that so? I didn't know that you answer your phone while you're sleeping."

"I do."

"I didn't know that you talk in your sleep either."