Married Arc (Part 1)

"I-I di-did it... Finally...", (Y/N) panted between heavy breathes, hunching towards the floor.

"Good work, (Y/N)", Haiji spoke, offering his hand in her field of vision. (Y/N) lift up her head to see his gentle smile appear. The female was about to accept his hand but stop midway.

"My hand is sweaty, don't want to dirty yours", (Y/N) said, leaning backwards slowly while shifting her extended leg straight back again. A satisfying sigh left her lips as she lay flat on the ground, fluttering her (e/c) irises down to calm the nerves. I finally did the deadly split leg! At least, I could have a topic with the new patient.

A soft thud perked her ear, (Y/N)'s eyes snap open sensing the light above her was blocked by something rather... someone.

"What are you doing? I'm sticky with sweat, don't get too close", she warned with a sharp glare. Even so, Haiji still wore that smirk, not moving an inch from hovering above her.

"As promised, a week of training split then you'll give me full attention. Of course, including 'that'", he leaned closer, encaged the protagonist completely.

"F-fine, I know! Just let me clean up first... Ha-Haiji, stop!", (Y/N) exclaimed, cocking up her head while pushing on his chest to prevent him from getting closer. This distance is dangerously close enough!!

"Okay, now... let's head to the bathroom!", Haiji suddenly gets up, yanking (Y/N) along in the process.

"I didn't say together- Wait, you already took one, right?!", she yelled as Haiji dragged her in full force, without asking for her concern.

🍃

Wide grin spread across Haiji's feature as his finger ran down her (h/c) locks. (Y/N) couldn't help but pull on a frown.

"Wipe off that grin Haiji, it's creepy", she said, feeling unsatisfied that he can be so happy just from combing her hair.

"Your hair's so smooth, thanks to my help shampooing it", he took a whiff of smell, burying his nose in her smoothen hair. (Y/N) jolted at his action, a bit ticklish to her liking.

"Oi, stop! You're ruining my hair...", (Y/N) pushed Haiji on the forehead, turning around to face him. "Do you have a hair fetish or what? Ah, now that I remember, you would check on Aotake guys' thigh, right? Observing their muscles development like some creep. Hah, you're a pervert deep down!", (Y/N) had her index finger pointed towards him in a mocking tone. Haiji's raised eyebrows eventually lowered down, a smirk hanging on his face. Geh, what's with the smirk!

"You're right, I agree. I do like to see the hamstrings and calves. All my hard work had been paid, it was satisfying", his eyes flickered down. (Y/N) follow his gaze to see his hand already nearing her exposed thigh.

"Sto-", her breath hitched, feeling his slightly cold hand on the exposed skin.

"But you forgot one thing. This firm and strong muscle that you use to kick water in the pool are my favorite, (Y/N)", Haiji finished as he caresses both her leg, pressing on certain part of the muscle joint. She bit her lips in frustration at how good it felt when he did it, considering the fact that her muscle joint does feel a bit sore after stretching it out.

"It felt good, right?", he asked as she nodded without a second thought. This caught Haiji's attention because (Y/N) can sense the aura emitting from him. Before she could activate her defensive card, Haiji had sneaked his right hand further up to her thigh and the left one on her waist. (Y/N)'s eyes widened in surprise and wanted to push his hands away but was canceled when Haiji's upper body hovered above her, their gaze met.