Track and Field Club

Meanwhile, back to (Y/N) who is in the middle of cleaning herself. Washing her sweaty body with the soap they have, her eyes keep staring at the empty tub. She had made sure to switch off the light as a precaution step. The only light is from the small windows above. Though, that does not bother her too much. The thing that bothers her the most is the tub in front of her. The cold water doesn't seem to bother (Y/N) as her mind wanders to her glory past. How she missed the feeling of being engulfed by the cold chlorinated-water. The sensation sent shivers down her spine but it was a good kind of feeling. Whenever her hand glided through the water to allow some space for her body to swim through, her heart would tingle around. The feeling of a first love.

"(L/N)-san, I leave the towel and spare clothes outside. Please use this first, okay? Also, you can leave your clothes in the basket", Haiji's voice snapped the girl out of her own trance.

"O-okay, thank you!", (Y/N) immediately replied. Then, she realized that she had been spacing out to the point her body was trembling in the cold. Quickly rinsing herself, she then peek out of the sliding door to see neatly folded clothes and a towel. "Guess this will do", then (Y/N) snatch the given garments and proceed in wearing it. Of course, including her own undergarments too.

Not knowing what Haiji meant by having a 'guest', Kakeru curiously walked to the bathroom. Kakeru tip-toeing near the door and brings his ear near it. Some shuffling and a few grunt of voices could be heard from inside the bathroom. Kakeru doesn't know that the person inside is about to open the door. (Y/N) casually slides the door open while Kakeru reflexively scoots backwards in panic. Upon seeing the freshly showered girl, his face turned bright red. Many thoughts crossed inside Kakeru's head while (Y/N) just stood there, unsure of what she should do. Then, she decided to just greet him.

"Hi there, umm... I'm (Y/N) (L/N). Nice to meet you?", (Y/N) smiled awkwardly while waving one hand. A towel is hanging around her neck with some noticeable damped hair even with her hairs tied. Along with the slightly loose shirt which almost shows her undergarment's strap is enough to make Kakeru lose his words.

"Err...u-uhh...I-I'm sorry!!", with that, Kakeru ran to find Haiji for an explanation in the kitchen. He leaves (Y/N) without replying to her greetings. She furrowed her eyebrows and checked her attire to see if there's something weird on it. Nothing.

"Why is he the one apologising?"

🍃

(Y/N)'S POV
"...So that's how it is. I'm sorry to barge into your guys' house and even use the bathroom", I bowed to the nine guys who sat in their own place. It seems like after all the ruckus Kakeru caused, everyone had woken up and now gathered in the kitchen. Haiji even introduced their name to me in the process.

"Well, it can't be helped that the accident happened", Shindou assured.

"That's true. (L/N)-san, don't be sorry", Musa smiled.

"But still, to think Haiji brought in a woman. Heh, you got it in y--Ouch!!", Yuki got smacked by Nico-chan senpai in the head.

"Just ignore this idiot. We don't mind you borrowing our bathroom, by the way", Nico-chan Senpai casually said.

"Y-yeah, right", King shyly nodded.

"Seeing a women early in the morning...", Jota said then glanced at Joji.

"...is kind of excited, right?", Joji continued.

"Umm...(L/N)-san, I'm sorry for shouting earlier. I was kind of shocked...", Kakeru embarrassedly apologised.

"hahaha, it's okay already. I knew anyone would be pretty shocked to see a woman in a guys house", I laughed to ease down the flustered boy.

"That's right, (Y/N)-san is not the type to resent others", Prince said.