My Story

THIRD PERSON'S POV
"Okay, I have finished! Though I can only make something simple now since there's not much left. Anyway, please enjoy it and fill up that empty stomach!", (Y/N) said as the guys keep on staring at the meal served on the table. She made some simple onigiri, tamagoyaki, miso soup and some fresh cutted vegetables. Their eyes sparkle in astonishment but still hesitating whether to eat it or not.

"Hey Senpai, I'll bet on two extra laps tomorrow. Go eat it first", Yuki elbowed Nico-chan beside him.

"You said it, don't take your words back. Then, I'll eat it first!", Nico-chan gulped and took a bite on the onigiri he's holding. As he munches on the food, everyone watches his reaction. When Nico-chan's eyes widen, they start to sweat drop. "I-its... damn good!", he exclaimed as he continued on taking another bite, eating in a face full of delight. Seeing their oldest senior reaction, the rest of the guys immediately take a bite on each of their onigiri. Their eyes also widen upon the taste of the onigiri.

"DELICIOUS!!", they all exclaimed and continued on eating the other foods too. (Y/N) watch them with a confused face. She cooked a simple dish only but their response is far from eating normal dishes. It's like they never eat basic dishes like these before.

"I guess you guys are really starving", she chuckled in amusement.

"(Y/N)-nee's cooking is really amazing! I always like the food she makes. Especially for my bento!", Hana smiled as she ate some tamagoyaki. The guys start to throw replies. Saying they did not expect (Y/N) to be such a good cook despite the chocolate she made previously.

"Geez, you guys are exaggerating. Oh, I have to get back. I forgot I have some work left. Then, you guys go ahead and enjoy the food. Hana, I'll go home first. See you guys later", (Y/N) waved goodbye as the guys replied with a bunch of thanks. As she walks out of the kitchen, her eyes glance towards Haiji's room. (Y/N) sweat dropped at the stacks of boxes blocking the door. They really are genuinely kind hahah...

After (Y/N) had left, Hana started to open up a story.

"(Y/N)-nee always keeps her cool. The first time I met her, I always thought that she is a really dependant person. When we started living under the same roof, I slowly learned about her personality. She is serious when it comes to studying and handling situations. But, sometimes (Y/N)-nee looks like she's holding herself around people. Since she's been living alone before, I thought that might be the cause", Hana's gaze downcasted. The guys listen to her stories with concern on their face. "However, she has been more open up lately. And I think it's because she met with you guys. Thank you, for being friends with (Y/N)-nee!", a smile formed on Hana's lips. The guys' cheeks reddened at her compliments except Ouji.

"Eh, living together?", Jota asked.

"(Y/N)-san lives in the same house as Hana-chan?", Joji asked. Upon the twin's question, the rest of the guys also had the same thinking.

"Yes, she is my auntie after all", Hana tilted her head, stating the fact.

"EEHHH??", the guy's jaw dropped at the new discoveries. Then, the usual noisy day at Aotake continues as usual and Hana is bombarded with questions.

(Y/N)'S POV
"achoo!", I sneezed out of the blue, surprising my friends.

"What~ Did someone talk about you behind your back~?", my annoying friend smirked at me. I rolled my eyes at his teasing tone.

"It's normal sneezing, nothing more. So, this is all the important point for the presentation right? We already divide each part so this concludes today's discussion. Then, I'm leaving first", I said as I packed my stuff.

"Hm? you usually would stay behind. You have an appointment with someone?", the girl asked with a curious face.

"Don't tell me, you got a date?! (Y/N), I thought I'm the only guy for you?", the annoying guy I mentioned before whined. My eyes twitch in annoyance at his statement. Ignoring his question, I get up from the chair.